WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Yeah, that’s the neck beard stuff. Movie sucks but it ends there. IM3 sucked, Thor 1 sucked, other movies sucked but that doesn’t mean it’s all over

I’m with most of the thread on this one, I liked it but I’m in no rush to go watch it again in theaters.

I’m not a big fan of how Fury lost his eye tho :lol: :smh:

And to clear something up, my mind is a bit fuzzy on this one: the speed generator or whatever did not have the Tesseract on it but it was powered by the Tesseract? I just don’t fully understand how the power of the Tesseract got dawned on Carol. I get the concept, just don’t understand how.

Also - I see people online saying she’s too OP. She has the power of one Infinity Stone (which is still a lot). But Thanos still has all 6 stones.

IMO - it’s still going to take a whole lot to convince me that the Avengers can win a fight against Thanos.

I’m with most of the thread on this one, I liked it but I’m in no rush to go watch it again in theaters.

I’m not a big fan of how Fury lost his eye tho :lol: :smh:

And to clear something up, my mind is a bit fuzzy on this one: the speed generator or whatever did not have the Tesseract on it but it was powered by the Tesseract? I just don’t fully understand how the power of the Tesseract got dawned on Carol. I get the concept, just don’t understand how.
I'm watching it again on Wed. I'm a little confused too. The engine or whatever she blew up didn't have the tesseract but blowing it up gave her powers.

Didnt think she was OP.

She flew, had some concussive blasts and was really colorful.

Shorty blasted the **** outta Yong Fong or whatever Jude Laws character name was
and it aint even knock him out. I know she aint wanna kill him him but the blast was powerful.

She basically Jubilee

I thought she was crazy powerful. There were more than a handful of ships tryna invade and she took them out before they even entered Earth's atmosphere.

The chitauri probably wouldn't have even been able to land on earth during the Invasion of New York if she was there.

Didnt think she was OP.

Shorty blasted the **** outta Yong Fong or whatever Jude Laws character name was
and it aint even knock him out. I know she aint wanna kill him him but the blast was powerful.

She basically Jubilee

Did you miss the part where she's belly floppin' Kree jets and in outer space with no helmets chillin'?

Your powers are closer to Jubilee than she is to Captain Marvel's:lol:

Didnt think she was OP.

She basically Jubilee
She beasted TF out against an army of Kree led by Ronan. Literally without a scratch.

It is lightweight OP. But I still don’t think it’s enough for Thanos with all the stones.

I thought she was crazy powerful. There were more than a handful of ships tryna invade and she took them out before they even entered Earth's atmosphere.

The chitauri probably wouldn't have even been able to land on earth during the Invasion of New York if she was there.

I was about to say the same thing...

I'm watching it again on Wed. I'm a little confused too. The engine or whatever she blew up didn't have the tesseract but blowing it up gave her powers.
The power core was designed using energy of the tesseract. Not the actual thing. Similar to how Red Skull used that energy to power his weapons. Not we dont know what kind of weapon Carol used to shoot it to cause that explosion

Since she's powered by the tesseract, did she phase into Avengers headquarters similar to how Thanos phased into areas?

That's the only explanation I can come up woth since she didn't blast through the damn walls.

Didnt think she was OP.

She basically Jubilee

Oh so you missed the part she flew shtraight through one of Ronans destroyers like knife cutting butter and blew that **** the ***** up.

Since she's powered by the tesseract, did she phase into Avengers headquarters similar to how Thanos phased into areas?

That's the only explanation I can come up woth since she didn't blast through the damn walls.

Yup, she can teleport.

She grabbed and alien ship and towed it into light speed. Before then she powered an escape pod to travel across multiple galaxies with a second of blasting it. That’s pretty op lol

not fully convinced she can teleport but we'll see...

Didnt think she was OP.

She basically Jubilee

i think that's on yon roggs toughness than anything else, if she did that to a human then they would probably be splattered on the rocks

she also handily destroyed ronans ships and caught the nukes and threw it at other nukes (planet destroying nukes), blowing it up in range of her and surviving

later on she could even breathe in space

It's probably as simple as she has some advanced alien technology that killed the security system and she just walked inside headquarters.

It's probably as simple as she has some advanced alien technology that killed the security system and she just walked inside headquarters.

She definitely did this.
tenor.gif

She ended up on earth from wherever she was at within a couple hourr(ish). If she can’t teleport then she’s still moving pretty damn fast

they did say the pager was on for a while, didnt they? they hd to bypass the battery and all to keep it going?

i figure if she could teleport then she would have teleported where fury dropped the pager...

also, she was keeping up with the ship in the end with the skrulls or she was towing it so she could fly at lightspeed or something to the same degree

She teleported a couple of times in the movie...did ya not catch that?

which scenes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom