WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

20190409_125839.jpg

TeamThanos

you got it from the store?

my order won't be here til next week

ordered it friday too when i posted it here (along with a few tees that i dont need :lol: ) but part of my order comes this saturday and the other half (including the shorts) next week

but yah i need to stop browing ht cuz imma end up with a stock full of unnecessary tees

ordered it friday too when i posted it here (along with a few tees that i dont need :lol: ) but part of my order comes this saturday and the other half (including the shorts) next week

but yah i need to stop browing ht cuz imma end up with a stock full of unnecessary tees
I'm the same way.. :rofl:

It wasn’t that bad. People hate it because they love the original so much. Lizzie Olsen topless is always appreciated.

the taboo storyline just wasn't going to be adapted well to the westerners, plus yeah its tough to beat the original and anything less just isn't acceptable

Used and abused like Lame referenced...Ol’ girls been doing her thing since she was in her late teens...

Still I’m not kicking her out of bed though...If anything she’d be throwing rocks at me, not even going to lie...

kinda reminds me of

and just like this new one, I'm hyped over whoever CM and IM are fighting
because that fight with Maw and Cull in IW was too dope, and it annoyed me that they barely showed footage from that
but released the Proxima and Glaive fight

kinda reminds me of

and just like this new one, I'm hyped over whoever CM and IM are fighting
because that fight with Maw and Cull in IW was too dope, and it annoyed me that they barely showed footage from that
but released the Proxima and Glaive fight

Thats exactly what it reminds me of.

Like some promo for a car or phone they green screened in to film footage :lol:

Back
Top Bottom