WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Semeed like there was no continuity in whom the snap could bring back. Like, there has to be a way to program it. Why can't it revive anyone that had died. Messed up the illusion.

Movie was perfect though. Been pondering ever since. Thanos took over an entire planet to live alone and eat papaya in his boxers

Semeed like there was no continuity in whom the snap could bring back. Like, there has to be a way to program it. Why can't it revive anyone that had died. Messed up the illusion.

Movie was perfect though. Been pondering ever since. Thanos took over an entire planet to live alone and eat papaya in his boxers

The gauntlet could only bring back the people the gauntlet killed. That was perfectly clear IMO.

Gotta say T'Challa had maybe 3-5 min of screen time total and fam still managed to get his shine :pimp:

Entrance, CLINT! GIVE. IT. TO. ME!, the entire scene with him running with the gauntlet until he passes off to Spidey.

tumblr_o6rjmhIwc31rtup1qo2_540.gif

tenor.gif

The last scene with cap was really shocking to me. Bro really went and lived his life with homegirl. And finally had sexual relations with a live woman. Had the time of his life. He dipped on all his friends tho.

That bugged me...

They specifically said if you go back and change something in the past it won’t affect the timeline your currently in, but instead would create an alternate timeline...

If that’s the case then old man Cap shouldn’t have been there at the end because him going back and living his life with Peggy would’ve itself been an alternate timeline...

Since he was there then that says that he was always the person Peggy married...In that case then in Cap’s past movies it showed that they had kids...Thus his great niece (Sharon Carter) hooked up with him knowing she was related to him :sick:...

Another issue I had...Steve would’ve been good with just letting Bucky go through years of torture as the Winter Soldier? Or willingly allow Hydra to take over Shield? Not save Tony’s parents from Bucky? Doesn’t seem like stuff Captain America, as based in this universe, would’ve been good with doing...

They definitely weren’t thinking about getting their kids to school anywhere close to post snap man :lol: that’s true...

World looked pretty trashed man...Empty stadiums...Mounds of trash just all over the sides of roads...Full on boat boneyard at the Statue of Liberty...People we’re thinking about resources not their kids doing homework...

IF they did get schools up and running it wasn’t anywhere near the snap...Would’ve had to be closer to the back end of that 5 year jump like you said...Even then it wouldn’t have been kids who were freshmen when the snap happened showing up 4 years later saying they’re part of the senior class now :lol:...
I took all of that in to account. There was some structure.

Steve and one of the Russo bros mention how the Mets basically got snapped away :lol: So if there's still an operating MLB the Mets aint in it. They aint show Yankees stadium :lol:

All the sanitation workers obviously got snapped so it'll take longer to take out the garbage. Its no longer weekly but monthly :lol:

They definitely had monuments for the dusted ppl visited. That takes structure and organization to set up.

You gotta prioritize when half the population is gone.

We saw one kid riding his bike in the middle of the day. Wasn't like the streets or cities/urban areas were filled with children just doing w/e. Perhaps some home schooling was being done :lol: or neighborhood schooling.

I dunno.

Gotta say it's a crazy status quo change to jump the MCU ahead 5 years.

I wonder if next year the movies will be set in 2023 or during the 5 year gap depending on the movie :nerd:

Last edited:
Hmmm.

Infinity War was a nonstop train.

Endgame was a slow movie for most of the movie until the last act.

I really enjoyed endgame, but not sure if it has as much replay value (as infinity war)

The last battle was bananas

I did appreciate how they approach time travel
They established that you can't go back to the past to undo things. Like when Nebula shot past Nebula and future Nebula was still alive. How you can't just go back to kill baby Thanos. How you can't go back to save everyone who didn't die by the snap. The only thing that could be undone was the snap. So it'll prevent future movies from just using time travel to undo every bad thing that happens

Last edited:
I took all of that in to account. There was some structure.

Steve and one of the Russo bros mention how the Mets basically got snapped away :lol: So uf there's still an operating MLB the Mets aint in it.

All the sanitation workers obviously got snapped so it'll take longer to take out the garbage. Its no longer weekly but monthly :lol:

They definitely had monuments for the dusted ppl visited. That takes structure and organization to set up.

You gotta prioritize when half the population is gone.

We saw one kid riding his bike in the middle of the day. Wasn't like the streets or cities/urban areas were filled with children just doing w/e. Perhaps some home schooling was being done :lol: or neighborhood schooling.

I dunno.

Gotta say it's a crazy status quo change to jump the MCU ahead 5 years.

I wonder if next year the movies will be set in 2023 or during the 5 year gap depending on the movie :nerd:

Of course now though they can just chalk up any time discrepancies as being an alternate timeline...Cap was out there doing who knows what for who knows how long...

The damn Fox X-verse is spreading to the MCU like a virus :lol:...

Hey
Or did I not see M’baku in that final battle? If he wasn’t there, they’re problem setting up his turn. Dude probably had the throne until T’Challa came back. Prolly ain’t sitting well with him

Back
Top Bottom