WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Just when we thought Endgame wasn't gonna beat Avatar, they created an "on your left" moment for us.

The theaters gonna be like:

endgame.jpg

Thought the exact same thing. Going to treat it like the premier.

When does the re-release of the new footage begin? I know what I'm doing next weekend lol

Reactions: Ube
Pretty sure it's going to be a post credits scene for Far From Home which I'm ok with. I was planning on seeing Endgame one more time before I see FFH. Now I just gotta worry about getting a good seat.

Damn, Disney just needs to buy up 75 million in tickets & call it a day lol
I’ll be there though, with my girl. I believe it’ll be my 3rd time or 4th time watching it.

I kinda hope it’s a post credit scene setting up the next stage.

Maybe they show adam warlock waking up?

I'd be ok with glowing light underneath some rubble where Nova HQ used to stand on Xandar:lol:

damn, so dude just chillin under the rubble for 5 years? :lol:

Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Has Confirmed Conversations With JOHN WICK Star Keanu Reeves

While speaking to ComicBook.com at the Spider-Man: Far From Home press junket, Kevin Feige was asked about the rumor, and revealed that they've been trying to get the John Wick actor on board for a while now.

“We talk to him for almost every film we make,” Feige laughed. “I don’t know when, if, or ever he’ll join the MCU, but we very much want to figure out the right way to do it.”

Reactions: Ube
X-men is dead as we know it. Let it be dead for years to come. Fox, though what they did is trash, played them out either way

Well what movies are currently being filmed or have been filmed? FFH and Black Widow right? I don't think any of the cosmic films (Eternals and GoTG3) have even begun. I just read Shang-Chi is already in pre-production.

So maybe it's footage that wasn't released and what Versailles Versailles said, maybe the MCU recap by Luis lol.

X-men is dead as we know it. Let it be dead for years to come. Fox, though what they did is trash, played them out either way

Yeah dead in Fox. But a hint of weapon X doesn't hurt. Just like Marvel Ent. putting out the source through social media couple days ago. Everything will fall in place.

Well what movies are currently being filmed or have been filmed? FFH and Black Widow right? I don't think any of the cosmic films (Eternals and GoTG3) have even begun. I just read Shang-Chi is already in pre-production.

So maybe it's footage that wasn't released and what Versailles Versailles said, maybe the MCU recap by Luis lol.
I'm pretty sure Eternals is in pre-production too. Jist like Shang-Chi they're still casting.

Back
Top Bottom