WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Scarlett may be having a new look for Cap3. She was spotted on set with short hair.

Didn't know she kept that short haircut she was rocking during press for aou. Looks good on her.

That'll be a cool look. Her hair ain't looked right, imo, since IM2. Lawd Jesus, she was another level in that movie.

Hes just not that into you is when she became the #1 chick for me. Don jon sealed the deal. Everything marvel. Back to that red hair immortalized her

^^^ you're an age-ist and a weight-ist

Probabaly height ist too

Nah that's me fam. Won't let old or fat ******* get away with that "it's inner beauty that counts. This is who i am. I don't have to change for no one" ********. While they run around tahm bout they only like guys 5'11" or taller. **** on outta here

I don't care about height tho.

Last edited:
Nah that's me fam. Won't let old or fat ******* get away with that "it's inner beauty that counts. This is who i am. I don't have to change for no one" ********. While they run around tahm bout they only like guys 5'11" or taller. **** on outta here

lol Preach!!!!

I actually think straight hair Cap 2 BW may be the best

Anything looks good on that beautiful queen.

Word to don jon if u havent seen it

You understand. :smokin

^^^ you're an age-ist and a weight-ist

Probabaly height ist too

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I lowkey agree though. And Scarlet has looked amazing in every film so far. I'm sure she'll look good in Civil War as well.

Last edited:
I don't understand the hate for Pena's Luis character. I didn't think it was offensive or stereotypical. Man, I swear there is always that ONE person or group of people that have to complain about the smallest thing and make it a big issue.

I thought luis Pena character was hilarious and had great scene. However I can understand lationos saying he was only there as comic relief and not a serious character. How many other Latinos have been in the mcu? I honestly can't think of any right now.

I'm black, so I see certain things differently that the average folk, I will leave it up to a latino/Hispanic to say whether they were offended by his character or not. That is not my place

Maximiliano Hernández plays Jasper Sitwell

View media item 1643059
And thats all I can think of if we're just talking about the movies but if we include the shows....

James Edward Olmos.

Let me do the research

EDIT:

Judith Delgado
Rosario Dawson

Last edited:
I thought luis Pena character was hilarious and had great scene. However I can understand lationos saying he was only there as comic relief and not a serious character. How many other Latinos have been in the mcu? I honestly can't think of any right now.

I'm black, so I see certain things differently that the average folk, I will leave it up to a latino/Hispanic to say whether they were offended by his character or not. That is not my place

What? :stoneface:

What? :stoneface:
He's really saying that white folk tend to not see why something would be offensive at all to a certain group especially when it's really offensive. They're somehow oblivious.

That's why as a black person he sees nothing wrong with Pena's character but he aint about to tell latinos they shouldn't be offended.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom