WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I would assume if they're gathering all heroes like that it'd be through SHIELD and Coulson getting the netflix heroes.

I don't think the tv people are going to crossover to the movies

I'll NT 10 rep bet that

#compulsivegambler

Last edited:

I'll NT 10 rep bet that

#compulsivegambler

so I can possibly get 60 from you????
hmmmmm

all of them does even 1 star count??? i think Daredevil or luke cage have a better chance at making it

I'll NT 10 rep bet that

#compulsivegambler

so I can possibly get 60 from you????
hmmmmm

all of them does even 1 star count??? i think Daredevil or luke cage have a better chance at making it

Yea, if one star crosses over to the movies, I'll concede the bet.

*edit

Except Coulson. I don't think that guy should count.

Last edited:
Yea, if one star crosses over to the movies, I'll concede the bet.

*edit

Except Coulson. I don't think that guy should count.

thats a 3 year from now bet.... but i'll take it.
(i win even if we get word that one is suppose to be in there)

You saying you going to be too cool for NT in 3 years? :stoneface:

Bannable post.

lol I'm saying im an old man i may snap a hip or something finally attempting cross fit after my years of its disapproval. and I will swear off all internet. so I'd rather take my reps now.

Last edited:
I was probably a bit hasty in making my bet. TV people is a bit broad. Should've been clearer.

Watch me lose because someone who was on aos for 5 minutes shows up in infinity wars -_-

I was probably a bit hasty in making my bet. TV people is a bit broad. Should've been clearer.

Watch me lose because someone who was on aos for 5 minutes shows up in infinity wars -_-

Just have em ready bruh.

naw it wasn't broad, I assumed we were talking only the Netflix stars.
so our bet is only the netflix stars, not agents of shield or whatever new show coulson could possibly be a part of.

ive always refused to pay for popcorn, ima see if i can just grab a few with no popcorn though!!!

ive always refused to pay for popcorn, ima see if i can just grab a few with no popcorn though!!!
I feel you bro, I always sneak a bag of Wendy's and $22 bottle worth of henny when I go to the movies. And I mean every time I go.

SPOILERY SPOILERY SPOILERY

About several people who might die in Civil War

Agent Carter will not be the only Marvel hero making the journey to the after life. The Hashtag Show is back with more (potential) spoilers from Captain America: Civil War. In addition to Peggy, they previously reported that Chris Evans' Captain America will die at the end of the film but he won't be the only Avenger making the ultimate sacrifice. Reportedly, The Russos have shot 3 additional death scenes in an effort to throw off leaks from the set. The characters in peril include War Machine, Falcon and Scarlet Witch.

The Hashtag Show reports that Falcon's death is simply misdirection and he's safe for Infinity War and is one of the candidates to replace Rogers as Captain America . Rhodey will be severely hurt (as seen in the trailer) but survive leaving Scarlet Witch as the Avenger who is killed. Her death prompts Vision to head into space at the end of the film, setting the stage for Avengers: Infinity War.

Such bait. 2 black guys and a chick :lol: :smh:

Guess they needed somebody believable though. Stark and Widow I guess wouldn't be realistic.

I hope they go the comic route and make War Machine part machine like in the comics or skip to making him a technopath controlling a WM army.

Back
Top Bottom