WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Capt. Traitor and his Reich Soldier about to get that work.

Capt. America 3: Civil War? Pssst more like Iron Man 4.

Capt. got no appeal, throw IM in it, we doing CW. Said Marvel execs

Capt. got washed in his own movie. Another pt for IM

Capt. playing w foot soldiers, in Avengers, IM over here doing his MJ Knicks 4th Qtr impression closing the game

Only Capt. we acknowledge is Planet.

Last edited:
awesome pose

You're probably waiting for the BP and Spidey Hot Toys from CW?

Yezzir. It just sucks they probably won't be officially released until next summer :smh:

These wait times between announcements and releases are crazy :x

:lol: you should be used to it by now, aren't pretty much all their figures are sold like that?

one reason its difficult for me to get into it is I have no patience, I mean it's cool if it's a few weeks or a month wait, but for a year and actual arrival time is uncertain, I just can't do it

Last edited:
Damn the Capt. slander is real in here 
laugh.gif
. Winter Soldier is one of the best Marvel movies and don't say it's not because of Capt. He was just as BA as Bucky. 

Capt. playing w foot soldiers, in Avengers, IM over here doing his MJ Knicks 4th Qtr impression closing the game

Wouldn't go as far as calling him a traitor, but his team probably will get worked.
laugh.gif

Iron Man 4? if that were it case it would have sucked.

Iron Man 2 and 3 sucked and Winter Soldier was incredible, so I doubt that's what happened in the board room

When did he get washed?

Only because Capt commanded him too. Lets not forget who leads the avengers. Capt even got Hulk obeying orders. 

Last edited:
:lol: you should be used to it by now, aren't pretty much all their figures are sold like that?

one reason its difficult for me to get into it is I have no patience, I mean it's cool if it's a few weeks or a month wait, but for a year and actual arrival time is uncertain, I just can't do it

haha, yeah man. I guess it just is what it is. Got myself sponsored last month by a seller in HK, so I'm able to get stuff now from the very first batches, and for less than retail.

But what I really need is that factory connect who can make one fall off the assembly line or something :lol:

I will say Cap picking up Mjolnir will rank as one of the GOAT CBM moments

But they have to kill him in CW :nerd:

That's the magic moment I can't wait to see on the big screen. I re-watched AoU with commentary the other night and I'm still disappointed they did that with Vision. I understood where Joss was coming from to give Vision credibility, but still...

I re-watched AoU with commentary the other night and I'm still disappointed they did that with Vision. I understood where Joss was coming from to give Vision credibility, but still...

It's ok, he is as worthy as an elevator

:lol: :rofl:

The balls NTers have. Captain America is one of us and posts in this thread and yall still bad mouth him :/

When he's swinging Mjonir in IW yall will understand then.

IM can never be as great. All he can be is a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist that can make toys that almost end the world ej. Ultron

Last edited:
CA WS is the best marvel movie by far

this scene is so perfect in setting the tone for the movie, the speed at which cap runs through everyone
eek.gif

the way they shoot action, no shaky cam, lots of wide shots

bursting into frame and kicking that dude overboard 
eek.gif

when dude was trying to pull the alarm and he threw the knife at his hand I knew that this movie was going to be lit

CA WS is the best marvel movie by far

this scene is so perfect in setting the tone for the movie, the speed at which cap runs through everyone
eek.gif

the way they shoot action, no shaky cam, lots of wide shots

bursting into frame and kicking that dude overboard 
eek.gif

when dude was trying to pull the alarm and he threw the knife at his hand I knew that this movie was going to be lit

This one scene really elevated Cap and showed how powerful he is.

Perfectly shot scene.

Now give the Russos an actually interesting hero and they'll create a masterpiece
This is what America has been reduced to.  Bad mouthing its greatest hero.

I weep for the new generation.

I might just die of heartbreak before I get to give Tony the L he deserves.

You will miss me.  You'll see.  
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom