WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

100 reps you say?

Hmm.

I shall ponder on this

You mean immediately..as in seconds after?

I think I'll take that bet. It looks like Hawkeye launched Ant Man so he can destroy IM's armor from within

Last edited:

Feels like we havent discussed the trailer really besides Spiderman and BP.

Anybody see those prison cells? The Raft maybe?

When IM says I was wrong about you, the whole world was wrong about you is he talking to Bucky? I say Bucky because it seems like he's hunted for crimes he's committed or he's being framed for something.

Also, I'm betting 100 reps Ant-Man will turn into Giant Man after being shot off the arrow
Giant Man? as in he grows to a larger size than his normal self?

As far as IM, it looked like he was talking to BW in the trailer, but he's most likely talking to Cap. The whole world knows who Steve Rogers is, nobody knows Bucky.

Last edited:
I think he turns giant man.. but not after being shot from the arrow.. think he's going try destroy it from the inside like he did with falcon

Also, I'm betting 100 reps Ant-Man will turn into Giant Man after being shot off the arrow

I think he turns giant man.. but not after being shot from the arrow.. think he's going try destroy it from the inside like he did with falcon
100 reps you say?

Hmm.

I shall ponder on this

You mean immediately..as in seconds after?

I think I'll take that bet. It looks like Hawkeye launched Ant Man so he can destroy IM's armor from within
Like close to after he launches him

Well if you put it like that, I'm not taking it. He could destroy the suit from within as Ant Man and then turn into Giant Man after he washes Tony.

Did anyone not see what my bro posted here? [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji]
you come at the king, you best not miss..

got these dudes coming at tony with their toys.. like tony didn't use cap's shield to prop up one of his experiments

I hate batman I'm not using that logic that's what everyone else does.

That's what I'm saying tho. U think experienced warriors like hawkeye/black widow/daredevul/punisher aren't as smart strategically as batman???
Well technically no, in comic continuity they go to great lengths to show that Batman has the most training, mastered all of the martial arts and is strategically the smartest. Better in all of those categories than especially the likes of Hawkeye. Then more than BW and DD and of who you listed only the Punisher would come close but still nowhere near.

FYI, DD does have super powers that give him a huge edge.
Spidey has book smarts and he's had tons of battles but he's not a battle strategists like the others
Spidey technically has more battle experience fighting super powered ppl than everybody in ya post. If we're going with comic Spidey he also has martia arts training and yes just like with Superman easily beating everybody Spidey's super strength, enhanced speed, limited healing factor, enhanced agility, and danger sense gives him the advantage over humans who are battle strategists.

Watching A1, and not only is Cap virtually useless outside of saving the blonde from the grenade, but he's a **** throughout the film
All iron man really did was fly through a hole..........
And did u not see the work cap did in tws
His skills should not be denied

Umm, no. Iron Man took down tons of invading troops just like the rest of the Avengers. **** outta here :lol: Next you're gonna say that all Thor did was catch Iron Man when he fell.
Iron man is over rated trash
Only dope thing he did was in im1
In 2 and 3 he was trash
Hulk put in more work in avengers 1 than im
And he had maybe 5 minutes of screen time

Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man all did more during the invasion of New York than Captain America my man :lol: Not sure what film you were watching.
They woulda done far less without the heroic leader who led them into battle
A great leaders impact can not be understated
Captain America didn't start leading the Avengers until halfway in to the battle after the big guns destroyed most of the invaders and they were coming with a 2nd wave when Iron Man basically tells him to start leading the team :lol:

Before that all he did was tell the cops what to do.

Last edited:

I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THAT THEY MADE HIM WHAT LOOKS LIKE ONE BIG CGI CHARACTER.. EVERYONE IS "REALISTIC" LOOKING AND SPIDERMAN IS BASICALLY A REAL CARTOON... NO. SECOND.. IDC HOW "CLASSIC" THEY TRIED TO GET.. ITS 2016..NO OTHER HERO TODAY HAS A 1930S LOOK... THEY SHOULDVE STUCK WITH THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN LOOK WHICH DID HIM MORE JUSTICE.. THATS JUST ME THOUGH

Man you need some real life concerns and issues like being super late on a utility bill or a pregnancy scare or some ****. The hell.

Crazy how far we have come.

Remember the old Easter eggs :lol:

Thors hammer- I remember going crowd going nuts for this on
Caps shield
Hawkeye in Thor
The twins

Forgot the others lol

Crazy how far we have come.

Remember the old Easter eggs
laugh.gif

Thors hammer- I remember going crowd going nuts for this on
Caps shield