WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1593384624478.jpeg
1593384512148.jpeg

1593384477208.jpeg

1593384492781.jpeg

1593384533809.jpeg

1593384562589.jpeg

1593384605365.jpeg

1593384581685.jpeg

-Must've been weird stabbing at the ground. Also must've been a PITA to CGI in every individual outrider.
-Didn't realize there was a Groot stand in lol, but it makes sense
-If Sean Gunn had to crouch like that for every Rocket shot, ouch.
-Umbrellas? Divas smh.

they have sean walk crouching too, dudes always on the ground to play rocket, i remember the bts of guardians where his in a green suit and then had knee pads

1593399802390.jpeg

I guess it works differently for Rocket cuz he's completely cgi cuz Sean isnt wearing any of those special suits.

they have sean walk crouching too, dudes always on the ground to play rocket, i remember the bts of guardians where his in a green suit and then had knee pads

1593399802390.jpeg
Is Helms really that tall because the back half of the cast looks short compared to him. I know in the other picture he is a slight decline to Chris, but nothing substantial.

That Dora Milaje closets to Chris Evans looking kind of tasty.

1593399802390.jpeg
Ever considered he's taking a hot meal off a little-person's table?.....
Lil dude could do all that with half the fuss, I thinks.
Nepotism tho..

Ever considered he's taking a hot meal off a little-person's table?.....
Lil dude could do all that with half the fuss, I thinks.
Nepotism tho..
I wonder if he gets paid extra for that given he already gets paid for his role and its Bradley Cooper that gets paid to voice Rocket.

Last edited:
Janelle Monáe Has Spoken To Ryan Coogler About A Role In BLACK PANTHER 2... & She Wants To Play Storm

During an interview with Empire, the multi-talented Antebellum star revealed that Coogler, Lupita Nyong’o, Chadwick Boseman and Michael B. Jordan visiting her Wondaland studio back when Black Panther was filming in Atlanta, and she mentioned that she'd be interested in coming on board for a potential sequel.

“I definitely have thrown it out there,” she tells the mag. “One of my dreams has always been to play Storm. I don’t know if she comes in Black Panther, but it would be a dream to have her in it. I don’t know where they are with that. A lot of women have played Storm and they’ve done an exceptional job, and I would love to be in that line of artists and get to do Storm justice.”

. “One of my dreams has always been to play Storm. I don’t know if she comes in Black Panther, but it would be a dream to have her in it. I don’t know where they are with that

not sure if srs.

or does she mean in the MCU planning...?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom