WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Definitely tuning in to the final season.

Watched the season finale and I really don't understand what's going on other than their in another timeline since they incorporated time travel.

We had speculated she might show up next season given they're in the past.

Now if they really had some balls they'd have Chris Evans cameo as time traveling Endgame Cap to really the things back in to contnuity.

Ahh so they traveled to the past??

They should go out with a bang and have Evans show up. That would be a great ending to the series.

zn16hljlhoc31.jpg

0gkzk1tuncv21.jpg

bscz1yhn5yc31.jpg
I want those...in ma mouf

Here's the reason behind Agent Carter's cancellation

In an interview with The AV Club, Atwell explained why the story was cut short.

"It's a shame the network cancelled it and wanted to put me in something more mainstream," she said.

"You know, Marvel didn't want it to end. There's lots of online campaigns to bring her back. Fans loved her. I think it was just a network economical thing: 'Let's put Hayley Atwell in something more mainstream that's less genre-specific and see if we can get higher ratings.'

"And unfortunately, that isn't, as an actor, anything I've got control over. But maybe, in small ways, characters like Peggy Carter very slowly pave the way for it to be possible for other female-led narratives to exist. We're all part of the same conversation."

Here's the reason behind Agent Carter's cancellation

In an interview with The AV Club, Atwell explained why the story was cut short.

"It's a shame the network cancelled it and wanted to put me in something more mainstream," she said.

"You know, Marvel didn't want it to end. There's lots of online campaigns to bring her back. Fans loved her. I think it was just a network economical thing: 'Let's put Hayley Atwell in something more mainstream that's less genre-specific and see if we can get higher ratings.'

"And unfortunately, that isn't, as an actor, anything I've got control over. But maybe, in small ways, characters like Peggy Carter very slowly pave the way for it to be possible for other female-led narratives to exist. We're all part of the same conversation."

That show they put her on was terrible.

Believe it was called Conviction

Gwyneth Paltrow didn’t know Samuel L Jackson was in the MCU

More evidence that Gwyneth Paltrow has never actually seen a Marvel film has emerged after its president Kevin Feige revealed that the actress wasn’t sure why Samuel L Jackson was on the set of Avengers: Endgame.

Paltrow asked this very question when Marvel’s heavy-hitters came together to film Endgame’s already iconic funeral scene, which was shot so early on in the film’s production it was before the release of Black Panther, Infinity War, Ant-Man And The Wasp, and Captain Marvel. This led to a lot of confusion on set.

"Tom Holland [was] coming up to me, saying, 'Is that Michelle Pfeiffer? What is happening?'," Feige recalled to Empire. “Gwyneth Paltrow [was] asking why Sam Jackson was there, and the other actors [were] jumping in saying, 'What are you talking about? He's Nick Fury! You've been in movies with him.' But it was really something special."

This isn’t the first time that Paltrow, who has appeared as Pepper Potts seven times in the MCU, has shown her Marvel ignorance.

Earlier this summer Paltrow popped up in the first episode of Jon Favreau’s The Chef Show and insisted that she wasn’t in Spider-Man: Homecoming, even though she appears in its final scene. It has also since been revealed that Paltrow didn’t know who both Tom Holland and Sebastian Stan were, even though they play Spider-Man and Bucky Barnes, aka The Winter Soldier, in the MCU.

During promotion for Spider-Man: Far From Home Holland admitted he was heartbroken that Paltrow had forgotten him, while when Stan had to reintroduce himself to Paltrow for a third time at last month’s Paris Fashion Week he punctuated his Instagram post describing their reunion with a shrug emoji, which could either be interpreted as a joke or genuine annoyance.

Im not Sure Paltrow watches herself in movies and clearly if you werent in a scene with her she has no clue if you were in the movie :lol:

Back
Top Bottom