WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

20190813_134951.jpg

Marathon time, skipping Ultron for obvious reasons
IW>>>>

Yall sleep on Namor. Once he's introduced yall gonna love him.
I mean if dudes like that type of character.

He is a pompous ***.

Just have deadpool be in Avengers stuff when they're fighting aliens. Nobody will care about him murking predator adjace type characters
This is definitely not about Deadpool killing :lol:

All the Avengers kill.
They should just incorporate New Mutants in Dr. Strange 2.
Why?

If Xmen Dark Phoenix was a major flop, why wouldnt they think New Mutants isnt the same?
I assume cuz of different directors and writers.

If they just threw all FoX-Men work innthe trash bin Deadpool would be joining the rest.
They should just incorporate New Mutants in Dr. Strange 2.
Why?

Last edited:
Thought I was done with Marvel prints until an artist I follow decided to release artist proofs of this and of course I had to scoop the variant
So now the only Marvel print I will purchase going forward will be if an artist releases the EG shot of Cap vs Thanos' army, I'm honestly shocked it hasn't been released yet

Lee Vs. Ditko
IMG_20190813_144525.jpg

IMG_20190813_144443.jpg

IMG_20190813_144448.jpg

IMG_20190813_144456.jpg

Thought I was done with Marvel prints until an artist I follow decided to release artist proofs of this and of course I had to scoop the variant
So now the only Marvel print I will purchase going forward will be if an artist releases the EG shot of Cap vs Thanos' army, I'm honestly shocked it hasn't been released yet

Lee Vs. Ditko
IMG_20190813_144525.jpg

IMG_20190813_144443.jpg

IMG_20190813_144448.jpg

IMG_20190813_144456.jpg
Gah dang!!!!

Lee Vs. Ditko
IMG_20190813_144525.jpg

IMG_20190813_144443.jpg

IMG_20190813_144448.jpg

IMG_20190813_144456.jpg
I would love to own that print. It hasn't been released? Bummer.

Do you guys think there is going to be a full box set of all MCU movies ending with Spiderman FFH? Thinking about buying that Avengers box, but if there is a full MCU box in the works, I will pass.

I would love to own that print. It hasn't been released? Bummer.

yeah it's super weird
I pretty much expected it to debut at SDCC and having to pay the ridiculous prices from resellers, but nothing. Crazy.

If there is a moment in EG that needs to be done, it's that for sure

Do you guys think there is going to be a full box set of all MCU movies ending with Spiderman FFH? Thinking about buying that Avengers box, but if there is a full MCU box in the works, I will pass.

There will def be a full box set. The whole reason why they emphasized the whole “Infinity Saga” title for Phase 1,2 and 3 out of nowhere

No to Rock as Namor. He just hijacked F&F franchise, not trying to see him attempt to do the same w/ the MCU.

Shelf Ghost Rider. Just don’t see the appeal w/ a 3rd live-action iteration.

Throw New Mutants on Disney+, the equivalent of straight to VHS.

Wouldn’t mind if they just kept Deadpool isolated and in his own lane but it’s inevitable to have him crossover. Most of his best storylines involve MCU owned characters.

There is no 3rd live action iteration of Ghost Rider. This the same Ghost Rider they introduced in AoS.

If you dint see the appeal, don't watch it. No reason Marvel should shelf it when they're starting a new wave of shows.

Movies Anywhere app has been screwed for hours over the Endgame hype. Can't even redeem the digital copy, sticking to watching the Blu-Ray.

Back
Top Bottom