WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

That would be such a shocking feeling i'd welcome it.
And another thing, there'd be no way to contain spoilers if this was the actual ending.

Fans in crew couldnt let that go, any executive thats a fan probably gonna be angry, premiere night everything is online.

I cant think of a time in recent years I've jumped out of my seat and yelled in reaction to something but I see myself doing that in the theater to that ending.

display

Fan made

Hard

To increase the amount of action in Endgame, imagine a sequence where Thanos from 2014 gets so angry when he sees the hologram of him getting beheaded that he goes to Earth and going toe to toe with the avengers and kills everyone of them along with everyone on Earth. Woulda been extra epic. But hard to squeeze into an already 7 hour movie

To increase the amount of action in Endgame, imagine a sequence where Thanos from 2014 gets so angry when he sees the hologram of him getting beheaded that he goes to Earth and going toe to toe with the avengers and kills everyone of them along with everyone on Earth. Woulda been extra epic. But hard to squeeze into an already 7 hour movie
You do know they cut that from the script right? Or are you referencing that?

There's this whole part where Thanos goes to 2014 earth, kills the Avengers, and then when he shows up in 2023 he shows Cap his broken shield.

I really felt they should've kept that in there. Its another Thanos feat and notch under his belt that he just killed all of the Avengers and then time traveled to the future to kill them again.

You do know they cut that from the script right? Or are you referencing that?

There's this whole part where Thanos goes to 2014 earth, kills the Avengers, and then when he shows up in 2023 he shows Cap his broken shield.

I really felt they should've kept that in there. Its another Thanos feat and notch under his belt that he just killed all of the Avengers and then time traveled to the future to kill them again.
Ya I was referencing it. I’m not clever enough to think of that myself. It woulda also been more action scenes

They should of ended the movie with the Thanos snap. Then after the credits rolled the rest of the movie would play lol.

Is gonna be hard to outdo my man Thanos, his dialogue, his motive, the acting for s CGI character, his fighting skill, dude was practically the closest thing we will get to a villain to what Dark Knights Joker was.

I mean.......His head was cut off. So, in one timeline he did die.

Depends on how they do the others...............But they`re not gonna go back to that. (Hell, he WON in every other timeline, remember?)
Nothing is stopping a victorious Thanos from another timeline crossing over to correct this "broken and unbalanced" universe.

:pimp:

I love Thanos but I can’t see him coming back. Since 12 setting him up just to come back in a few years and then have him go down again?

Back
Top Bottom