WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I think Fassbender is great if you just want to go straight menacing.

Jackman can do menacing too but if marvel wants Doom to crack the occasional joke then he'd be slightly better.

As an advanced casual fan, I’m loving the intro of “non-mainstream” characters in the immediate phase post End game. I think jumping right into a sequels of characters like dr strange BP CM right away woulda caused a Marvel fatigue. But now we getting all new worlds and timelines etc. space earth etc etc. genius move.

EAAi7jBU8AAnEpn

EAAiaJaUwAIZ5z6

EAAiYbrU4AYgW6M

EAAiW4LUEAA1zQZ

EAAiYdGU8AAniUU

EAAiYgNUwAAjgzG

EAAiZU6UYAEvpHj

EAAiZU8UYAEELP-

EAAiW4KVUAA2Qwy

EAAiaITU4AAJRCe

EAAiZYwUcAM9MD7

EAAiZVrUYAA9EYr

EAAiaK2UIAAZkVw

EAAi33uUIAA0fN7

EAAiaqRVUAA9Dpm

EAAi537U8AAyCXz

comic-con-salma-hayek.jpg

EAAi7gJVAAEBt_W

EAAi7e-UYAAE4Hj
anyone got pics of how portman toes was lookin :nerd:
also doughboy from atlanta needs teeth whitener

Natalie Portman definitely demand she'd be a superhero or shes not coming back lol

Do they make Thor unworthy again rethreading thor 1?
Why bother?

Thor is off in space and mjlonir is destroyed.

For Jane its as simple as somebody else reforged the hammer and she became worthy.

Then Thor just accepts that since part of his character arc was realizing he's more than a hammer.

If Awkwafina is in the Shang Chi movie it raises my interest in it significantly.

What do you mean if?

Did you not pay attention to the Shang-Chi movie announcement?

Last edited:
You didn't enjoy any of the Thors? Terrible opinion
No. Reread what I posted.

I clearly said both Thors weren't good. Both as in 2. There are 3 Thor movies. Everybody with taste knows the first two were trash.

Only good/great Thor movie is Taika Waititi's Thor: Ragnarok :pimp:

DiCaprio likes his dad bod too much to ever be in the MCU.

I clearly said both Thors weren't good. Both as in 2. There are 3 Thor movies. Everybody with taste knows the first two were trash.

I’m triggered.

Won't argue that, though the original wasn't that bad to me. Going away from the love story and Earth liberated the character. Not worried at all about the 4th, its in good hands

EAC49AE2-3675-4A52-9B0F-42E3BD3C9E02.jpeg

Interesting to note that Feige mentioned yesterday that the Phase 4 slate we saw yesterday is all of Phase 4 and that Blade along with Guardians 3, Captain Marvel 2, BP 2 and F4 will be Phase 5. The television shows are really being given a lot of merit. They’re being treated as films. This phase is only going to be 3 years long. There is a July 2021 spot that Sony has that may be for Spider-Man 3 but Tom Holland has so many roles he has to film that the slot may be for something else and we may not get Spider-Man again until 2022 the earliest. Curious as to what they will do because they have to graduate him from HS before the actors begin to age to much. Very very interesting on all fronts...

Curious as to what they will do because they have to graduate him from HS before the actors begin to age to much.

tom, zendaya, batalon and revolori are all born in 1996, these cast looks super young and looks like tom could play a high schooler for the next 15 years especially with his height :lol:

i wouldnt worry to much about their age

Back
Top Bottom