WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

tom, zendaya, batalon and revolori are all born in 1996, these cast looks super young and looks like tom could play a high schooler for the next 15 years especially with his height :lol:

i wouldnt worry to much about their age

Lol you tryna turn Tom Holland into the MCU Luke Perry. One more film set in HS will suffice and then college will have to be the setting because the themes and problems have to get more mature. Peter has too many girl problems to continuously mask it as high school innocence.

Lol you tryna turn Tom Holland into the MCU Luke Perry. One more film set in HS will suffice and then college will have to be the setting because the themes and problems have to get more mature. Peter has too many girl problems to continuously mask it as high school innocence.

im not saying to keep him in hs forever, im saying them aging too much isn't going to be an issue, it actually might benefit them looking like college students the closer they get to 30 :lol:

I’m triggered.
Yikes if you were digging that boring ads weak origin movie.

And we got nothing to discuss if you about to defend the trash that is The Dark World.

If it wasnt for Taika breathing new life into the franchise we'd be talking about Thor being the biggest waste of space in the MCU.

Couldn't care less for BW, tbh, though TM intrigues me, as I'm only familiar with him via em Marvel videogames. But you seem knowledgeable; what's wrong with this?
it jsut looks like trash. The mask especially.

i understand you can't go full 1980's marvel style but this is trash.

latest

Skullface with white boots and gloves is the only taskmaster I recognize. :lol:

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh
Personally, I prefer your design. That's all I'm familiar with and love. But it seems, such as with the times, it's all about a techie modern overhaul. Think, I dunno, Mysterio..
Yep!

I’m ready for them to get Peter out of high school now. Granted he’s in a bad situation right now and might not be going back but I’d rather not drag out him being young. I’m ready for the confident wisecracking smart ***.

Taskmaster doesn’t look bad at all honestly. Pretty good to be translated to live action honestly. I just want him to be ruthless with hand to hand combat and any weapon he picks up.

Reactions: OTG
I gotta admit doe

Without Chris Evans and RDJ ,

I can’t watch mcu the same way again . Gonna lose a bit of interest for sure :smh:

This is how I feel. I’m not super excited about phase 4 at all. Doctor Strange 2 and to a lesser degree Thor 4 have me slightly intrigued, but until X-MEN finally debut, the excitement is kinda gone for me.

No Tony.
No Virgin America.
Hulk is neutered.
Thor is off world and probably gone after the next film.

That chemistry between the big 4 was great. Always great to see them together on screen. Gonna miss it.

Back
Top Bottom