WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I'm trying to think of a movie that I like that was 100 minutes tbh

Lol 100 minutes is barely longer than a Disney Channel movie

I'm still backlogged, so I'm still going through it, but check out the Walt Simonson run on Thor. It's probably the one I see most recommended. One of the defining runs. Introduces key characters like Beta Ray Bill and Malekith. It def starts great. Pretty stoked to read it all.

Amazon product ASIN 0785184600
I also really like Jason Aaron's Thor: God of Thunder run. It's just bad***.

Amazon product ASIN 0785191135

Seconded. I'll also suggest Dan Jurgens Thor run.

Taika Waitti's other movie Hunt for the Wilderpeople was about 100 minutes and it was good

son whenever Marvel drops that trailer with DNA playing in the background, it's a wrap. internet is going to break.

The only thing that can stop Thanos now

IMG_3361.GIF

son whenever Marvel drops that trailer with DNA playing in the background, it's a wrap. internet is going to break.

Going from Run The Jewels to Kendrick?!
I can't wait to hear what else plays during the movie
And I didn't think I could be more hyped for this

From what I guess..

Movie starts out on earth. Thor runs into Enchantress and gets washed. He finds Strange in ny and he gets taken to Asgard. He gets washed some more. Asgard gets destroyed. He gets taken to the arena where he has to fight Hulk to entertain the Headmaster. Hulk and Thor kiss and make up and revolt and go on a buddy trip. After this, it gets unclear but I'm assuming Headmaster and Enchantress are going to get washed.

This movie is going to move fast.

I'm going to spoiler it because it was part of the SDCC footage of BP but it might be a reveal that pertains to the ending and Kilmonger...

So in the SDCC description footage of BP (search is broken and I don't want to sift through the pages) but in the end I think it was said that BP gets a new suit with gold accents but it seems like it was Kilmonger that actually gets that suit and the head is more a figure of a Jaguar.

One new tidbit which is now doing the rounds, however, is the fact the video ended with a shot of Michael B. Jordan's Erik Killmonger wearing a golden version of T'Challa's suit with a headpiece compared to a jaguar.

Entertainment Weekly spoke with Jordan about the suit and while the actor refused to reveal any details, actress Letitia Wright - who plays Shuri, T'Challa's sister and the one responsible for Wakanda's tech - said, "there’s some intelligent brains behind that creation." Does she betray her brother?

We'll see, but Jordan quickly switched topics to explain his character's relationship with the King of Wakanda in Black Panther and compared their dynamic to Professor X and Magneto's. "Me and T’Challa have two totally different approaches to the throne as well and you see those two opposing sides clash. So you can call it a Magneto/Professor X type of chemistry. That’s all I can give away."

283923.jpg

DFm4zb7XsAA7hoc.jpg:large

Only difference between a jaguar and panther is the panther is all black (black leopards are also panthers). So are they saying the mask will have spots? Otherwise what is the difference? Or will it be Jaguar vs. leopard?

Only difference between a jaguar and panther is the panther is all black (black leopards are also panthers). So are they saying the mask will have spots? Otherwise what is the difference? Or will it be Jaguar vs. leopard?

Maybe it's just the gold as it is like a hue of brown in a way? I am not sure where they got that it looks more like a Jaguar though, maybe the mask has this emblem on the forehead?
2014-Jaguar-XJR-front-emblem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom