WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

This is what I want to see...

15542353242964866.gif

What you know bout this? “Unlock power generators, Iron Avenger!...Lets lock and load...” :nthat:

I've given more to UMVC3 than any other game. I still play it.

I’ve played AT LEAST 20,000 matches of Vanilla and maybe 50,000 of Ultimate. My highest point was playing Chris G in an exhibition match and forcing him into X-factor with Morrigan after quickly taking out his Dante with Morrigan. I’ve retired from the game though. Moved over to Infinite but Marvel and Capcom prematurely killing the game broke my heart to where I haven’t played since Nov. I’m just playing SF5 and Alpha 3 on anniversary edition now, waiting for Marvel and Capcom to bless us just one last time...

tumblr_ppc4fusiRY1tctq75o1_540.gif

When you hear a member of the faithful male community is in the club surrounded by thots. We got your back my guy!

I’ve played AT LEAST 20,000 matches of Vanilla and maybe 50,000 of Ultimate. My highest point was playing Chris G in an exhibition match and forcing him into X-factor with Morrigan after quickly taking out his Dante with Morrigan. I’ve retired from the game though. Moved over to Infinite but Marvel and Capcom prematurely killing the game broke my heart to where I haven’t played since Nov. I’m just playing SF5 and Alpha 3 on anniversary edition now, waiting for Marvel and Capcom to bless us just one last time...

What was your name? PS4? Infinite was such an abomination. I paid full price and maybe logged 2 hours total. I haven't played SFV in almost a year.

And there will be no MVC4.

What was your name? PS4? Infinite was such an abomination. I paid full price and maybe logged 2 hours total. I haven't played SFV in almost a year.

And there will be no MVC4.

My name is LameKilla1010 on PSN. Did most of my playtime with MvC3/UmvC3 on Xbox 360 from 2011-2016 but I do have UMvC3 on PS4 as well. It breaks my heart with Infinite man. I bought preordered it special edition to get the season pass paid for costume packs :smh: the thing is that the game without a doubt is Capcom’s magnum opus in terms of a fighting game engine. The tag system is genius. My Spider-Man and Frank West, my Strider and Black Panther and my Captain America and Winter Soldier >>>>>>>

I’m still obsessed with SF5 to this day. Street Fighter is my life. Add me if you wanna catch an L :lol: :nthat:

My name is LameKilla1010 on PSN. Did most of my playtime with MvC3/UmvC3 on Xbox 360 from 2011-2016 but I do have UMvC3 on PS4 as well. It breaks my heart with Infinite man. I bought preordered it special edition to get the season pass paid for costume packs :smh: the thing is that the game without a doubt is Capcom’s magnum opus in terms of a fighting game engine. The tag system is genius. My Spider-Man and Frank West, my Strider and Black Panther and my Captain America and Winter Soldier >>>>>>>

I’m still obsessed with SF5 to this day. Street Fighter is my life. Add me if you wanna catch an L :lol: :nthat:

I hate Infinite's gameplay more than anything. Basically SFxT. And I'm washed in both games.

I hate Infinite's gameplay more than anything. Basically SFxT. And I'm washed in both games.

Disrespectful. SFxT is a SF4 for kids. What a horrible game. Infinite’s rag system gives you better control and you can tag out of everything. Unlike SFxT where you’re only tagging out of normals

Wasn't for me and both xT and Infinite were the same make-up. OTD's didn't bother me unless it was Vergil or Zero. Mag and Sent. had low health in general so even "low" tiers do more than 50% with basic bnb's.

I just changed my standard to xd and got seats smack dab in the middle of the theater. I think a party of 4 just relinquished it or something.

Wasn't for me and both xT and Infinite were the same make-up. OTD's didn't bother me unless it was Vergil or Zero. Mag and Sent. had low health in general so even "low" tiers do more than 50% with basic bnb's.

I made it a mission later on in the game’s life span to master lower tier characters like B-rank and below just for the style purpose and to challenge myself. I’ve played so many Vergil’s and Wesker’s and Sentinels’s I got a joy out of playing with Rocket Racoon or Iron Fist just to see how salty someone could get when I’m counter framing against their Dr. Doom. I went as far as to learning character hit frames for most of the cast with the exception of characters you’d hardly see played with like RE5 Jill Valentine. I had a set team for every rank in Marvel 3. Nova/Frank/Strider, Spider-Man/Iron Man/Hulk, Captain America/Iron Man/Thor (sub-Hawkeye), Wolverine/Storm/Phoenix, Viewtiful Joe/Bionic Commando/Taskmaster, Iron Fist/Ryu/Akuma

Man... :blush:

Back
Top Bottom