WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I think Evan peters is mephisto. If you look at the mirror in the last scene with Wanda, his hand is red.

I get this sense too. While Wanda and Vision are arguing post-credits, the doorbell rings and Wanda says (somewhat convincingly, although Vision doesn't believe her) that she "didn't do that." or "that wasn't me" or something to that effect. Think Mephisto is having to be more open in coercing Wanda to birth and raise the children now.

Where did the Mephisto is behind this start again? :nerd:

The two really don't have a connection AT ALL yet it seems to persists as a prediction.

It would make more sense if it was Chthon.

The two really don't have a connection AT ALL yet it seems to persists as a prediction.

Because of the kids. Didn’t Mephisto have something to do with them in the comics

I can see that make sense too.

Because of the kids. Didn’t Mephisto have something to do with them in the comics
There's a connection there. Wanda wants to make children, she summons 2 soul fragments from Master Pandemonium when she creates her twins, his soul was fragmented by Mephisto, when Pandemonium is collecting his soul fragments he absorbs the boys to get them back. It's then revealed the soul fragments are actually Mephisto's back when Franklin Richards beat the **** out of him and fragmented his soul. He just tricked Pandemonium in to collecting them for him.

My thing here is, this entire made up reality on the show is about her losing Vision, bringing him back, and living out this ideal tv family life. In the comics, the story was about the children cuz she was mentally ****ed up and wanted children with the Vision.

When the children eventually disappear or w/e happens isn't gonna measure up to her dealing with the fact Vision is dead imo.

There's the angle that someone helped Wanda create all this cuz obviously she isn't this powerful on her own though. I just felt it was more open to it only being Mephisto.
because of the toy leaks
Now this makes more sense.

I think Evan peters is mephisto. If you look at the mirror in the last scene with Wanda, his hand is red.
E6E690B0-FACE-4611-8FCD-E2FF1C47B0DE.gif

It could, very well be Paul Bettany standing in the wrong spot off camera tho.

If this aerospace engineer turns out to be who everyone is speculating it is then it's definitely a Luke Skywalker level cameo/reveal

what an episode. liz definitely getting an emmy. some a1 tv going on. that turn :wow: . i feel like we havent seen anything yet. mcu untouchable right now.

Evan Peters getting another check.. :nthat:

Recast Pietro got to be Mephisto.. somehow..

Recast suggested that he was her long lost brother and Wanda mentioned the name "Pietro"

I also didn't see no.damn red hand in the mirror.. I cut off the episode before the end credits..

HOLY SHHHHH IT WENT DOWN THIS EPISODE

-new 80s intro had the Full House imagery/vibe all over it :lol: along with Family Ties/Growing Pains
-the first scenes with the kids and Agnes coming by dragged, I was like hurry up and get to the outside world and SWORD
-if Rambeau is Photon due to the Hex, would all the other kidnapped townsfolk get powers too?
-SWORD director for sure got some skeletons behind all this unless he's just supposed to be a stereotypical government official ****. Maybe he's some kind of Bolivar Trask character :nerd:
-glad they got to use the clips of SW stealing Vision's corpse lol
-we got the answer to the hexagons :lol:
-I would assume fighting Thanos during EG would be all over CNN, so the whole world knew how it went down
-I was expecting Vision to pull out a rotary landline when Norm asked for his phone
-The accent is byke :smh:
-Wanda is unraveling quick. The outside world/truth is seeping in and she's losing control. She's breaking kayfabe way too much.
-Vision not having it anymore, about to be a domestic dispute up in here. Running the end credits :lol:
-Ugh, Evan Peters. Hopefully some kind of multiverse trick, please bring back ATJ as Quicksilver. Maybe the accent is just him being from New Jersey :lol:
-Calling it now: her mental state goes south quick, kids fade away everything comes apart at the seams, then...
21_9e4ec.jpg

X-MEN BYKE!!!!!!!!!!

33:23 mark. I’d screen shot it but you can screenshot Disney+. I’m realizing “the devil’s in the details..” was a meta joke itself.

Who was Monica texting for when she was talking to woo?

also now I get it. The Pietro that Peters plays in days of future past was in the 80s. Wandas reality was also played in the 80s so makes sense for a Pietro from the 80s to come Byke

That is an incredible idea, but I doubt it.

Didn't know what to make of that; I only know her as Photon (admittedly not having been in the comics for the past few years.) Was more intrigued by her terse reaction to Woo and Darcy's back and forth over whether Wanda or Captain Marvel would've taken Thanos singlehandedly; she gave off the chilly vibes when Carol was brought up (in contrast to how they left their relationship in CM when Monica was recoloring Carol's suit).

Also thought the exchange w/ Woo was great during the briefing where they revealed Wanda does not (yet) have an alias or codename. She's just Wanda Maximoff. She's not yet been dubbed "The Scarlet Witch."

Also, throwaway line naming her parents - Oleg Maximoff, definitely not Erik Lehnsherr or Max Eisenhardt (yet).

When I saw the grey/silver hair and thought it was Erik.....I almost lost my ****.

1F65DA74-826F-41A1-A720-A3C36C1036C3.jpeg

this? Can’t even tell what that is supposed to be a reflection of lol. But it’s distinctly red I’ll give y’all that

Back
Top Bottom