WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

on second watch, my live commentary lol

-Malcolm in the Middle intro lol we skipped all the way to 2000s
-Lizzie in the classic outfit :blush:
-Vision mexican wrestler lol
-DDR :pimp:
-“surrender to THAT” and that rant getting some real Stryker/Zemo/Trask vibes from Hayward. When he went for her mom….oooooh he needed to get slapped
-Pietro is an outsider? A plant? Or he knows the truth since hes a twin connection going on? Hes toeing the line to blowing his/their cover on camera or to her. More likely she’s reanimating him like Vision
-I hate Evan Pietro so much he’s such a bratty douche
-“kick-***!” nice meta reference
-Vision was an Avenger after AoU and before he died in IW, why did he forget…?
-No Agatha Harkness theories anymore no Mephisto no one else this is straight up Wanda
-Origin of Photon confirmed
-so if Vision got through he’d be a metal corpse right?
-hopefully Darcy is hexed into something low cut :nerd:

WE HAVE TO WAIT 7 DAYS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE SMH
comic accurate

1613121924682.jpeg

and i know its dc but can darcy turn into powergirl?

1613121962609.jpeg
gotcha, the Japanese artists better be on that for copyright infringement

and I'm gonna need Darcy to be hexed into a bikini
c1ebb9371e9976c58ba2b28c94430ff6.jpg

f6fb625584f7844e6fe21adf174ac37f.jpg

Vis going out of that Hex must wipe his memory over again no? Because I have hard time seeing him trying to get out and help the towns people then decide to then help Wanda in the trailer when they talk about “fighting for their home.”

or is Vision just going along with Wanda then going to flip on her and sacrifice himself to free the towns people?I see Vision dying again for sure this time but I think he does it himself one then Wanda flips out and that’s the season into DS2

If it’s Reed ( they need to do a Office reference of the 2 Jim’s. That would be legendary Woo/John. Like haven’t I met you in a office before? )

Especially if, now that we've passed the Malcom in the Middle 2000s episode, next up is a 2010s The Office docu-style episode.

"Haven't I met your wife before?" *wink* deadpan stares at the camera.

Last edited:
i am curious to find out why some seem to have their own concioussness like asking wanda for a re-do or if they can do something else which did give me an impression agnes had some control in the prior episode but in this one she seemed to be just under wandas power unless thats the trick she’s playing to throw off vision?

something also going on, seems like vision was unconsciously helping out sword when hayward said “he is trying to help” when vision crossed even though it seems like he’s lost most of his old memories
I don’t believe Agnes one bit. She was playing like her mind got zapped when she hit Ellis street. How was she able to then drive past Ellis and u-turn? Her mind being zapped suddenly wore off? She can go past Ellis and leave the hex if she wanted to. She’s playing Vision IMO. I think the people breaking the 4th wall and talking to Wanda are a threat.

Vision had the mind stone outside of the hex
3332B7E7-114B-4508-B957-861D453E52DC.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom