WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

It's going to be a heartbreaker when Vision dies again.

I wonder if her kids see the same fate and that's what makes her completely lose it.

Anyone else also notice that woman crying when Vision was walking around the the lady was stuck in a loop?

that commercial could be a modern one. There’s people who are aware of what’s going on but can’t do anything. Similar to the dude from Vision job

Anyone else also notice that woman crying when Vision was walking around the the lady was stuck in a loop?

that commercial could be a modern one. There’s people who are aware of what’s going on but can’t do anything. Similar to the dude from Vision job

seems like the townsfolk are somewhat aware of what’s happening but just can’t do anything about it/are too deep under mind control. Like whenever vision “releases” someone they cry out in pain so lady in the loop crying basically locked in her body in pain on that loop since the “show” started

I can't even imagine what Sam Raimi is going to do in Multiverse of Madness. I hope he brings a horror/suspense-type feel in that film.

We've been getting bits and pieces of that in Wandavision.

What I want to know know is, how did Dir. Hayward find a way to ping Vision in the Hex.

This dude is going to get exposed by series end.
Vision has a transponder. It was mentioned in IW that Vision has the ability to turn it off. So when they were dissecting him (remember it has been 5 years) they must have learned how to track via that.

What if Hayward is/going to be Dr. Doom?
Could be why he's so weird about everything. Tryna see if he could find a way to use this whole thing to save his mom?
But nah, way too different from his origin right? Can't have some one else be doom. Needs to be victor

That Yo-Magic yogurt commercial :smh:

So this is what happens when Wanda isn't near ppl in town. Seems she can't control the entire town so she freezes them in place.

:lol: @ Agnes.
Or not. You know they have no problem changing things around in the MCU.
If you're gonna change the origins of mutants so much what's the point of even calling them mutants?

This isn't like changing Peter Quill's dad or the creator of Ultron but keeping the same purpose.

But like I said if Feige is gonna be doing mutants where they're no different than any other superhero with powers and they're not fighting to save a world where they're feared and hated then sure the MCU has no problem changing things.

Last edited:
What was up with Herb saying all the **** Quicksilver did before he did it? Who was on the other side of the earpiece?

And all the vampire stuff with Pietro at the beginning of the episode?

1613161926735.png

How Vision exit the bubble with the stone still in his head?
It's not the actual mind stone.
What Cap did with the mind stone is still a mystery. Maybe he had SWORD keep it at the same secret location they were studying Dead Vis?
No. He HAD to return it to where they took it to keep the timeline in tact :lol:

They made that explicitly clear in Endgame

But hey he never returned so what the ****.

Last edited:
Especially if, now that we've passed the Malcom in the Middle 2000s episode, next up is a 2010s The Office docu-style episode.

"Haven't I met your wife before?" *wink* deadpan stares at the camera.

Seems like that’s exactly what they going for with the Wanda interview of her on the couch...she deserves an Emmy for this performance....she has been CRUSHING IT

I don’t believe Agnes one bit. She was playing like her mind got zapped when she hit Ellis street. How was she able to then drive past Ellis and u-turn? Her mind being zapped suddenly wore off? She can go past Ellis and leave the hex if she wanted to. She’s playing Vision IMO. I think the people breaking the 4th wall and talking to Wanda are a threat.

Vision had the mind stone outside of the hex
3332B7E7-114B-4508-B957-861D453E52DC.gif

I wonder how they gonna work around that...

What Cap did with the mind stone is still a mystery. Maybe he had SWORD keep it at the same secret location they were studying Dead Vis?

ohhhhh that’s right!!!! Didn’t the government always have possession of the Scepter? So returning it to its rightful place in time, will mean exactly that, so Wanda probably got his body AND the stone, that explains a shot I keep seeing in the previous of her with what appears the yellow light from the mind stone lighting her up...

Back
Top Bottom