WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1613630089802.gif

In a recent conversation with ComicBook.com, Parris was asked about her reaction to learning the aerospace engineer's identity, as well as if she was excited about it.

"When I, well ... I can't wait to see what y'all's reaction is when you learn with the aerospace engineer is," Parris said.

"Everything about this show excites me," she explained. "There are so many little surprises, things you don't expect. So in keeping with the theme the show has already set up, I'm always excited."

It'd be funny and makes no difference to me as I haven't really given it much thought.

But I also know none of those actors want the smoke from fans if they have the balls to pull that level of trolling off:lol:

I think they learned their lesson with the Mandarin. You can play around, but not too much. :lol:

That’s on GOD....lmaooooo great comparison bringing Trevor, that was probably the only time Marvel really pissed me off, I was nauseated and walked out the theater after that move....

About 3 hours of the show left, but whether they show an hour each for the last 3 episodes is anyone's guess.

Sounds like another "2 episodes tonight" thing. Dudes keep posting that rando article that says "rumor is Feige said" but no actual quote from Feige.
Yeah I couldn't find a video or article where Feige actually said it was going to be an 1 hour. I did find the one RFX was talking about where he says they will be longer but no actual time. We'll see tonight.

Back
Top Bottom