WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Tony figured out time travel but didn’t think to make a Iron Man robot he controlled with a Xbox controller that could have not only made the snap but gone on the damn mission to space in the first place :lol:

i know, comic accuracy and **** tho :lol:

That Endgame battle with a bunch of Iron Legion and House Party armor would’ve been crazy. Throw in Thor’s Destroyer since he has the Odin Force now and just make it a ‘What If‘ episode:lol:

Iron legion being scrapped made no sense. It worked fine without ultron. They were much more simple but they could just copy and paste jarvis knowing it worked with vision.

3E90F07A-E0EC-49F2-895C-F331A3578D12.jpeg

ill never forget the dead silence watching the last 5 minutes of iw in theaters. credits rolled and said to myself ‘this mf did it’ :lol: watched the whole credits roll and the last line appears on screen ‘Thanos Will Return’. mcu said f your feelings on the way out too.

ill never forget the dead silence watching the last 5 minutes of iw in theaters. credits rolled and said to myself ‘this mf did it’ :lol: watched the whole credits roll and the last line appears on screen ‘Thanos Will Return’. mcu said f your feelings on the way out too.
Same here, man. I knew they were going to return, but damn, that was a bad *** way to end the movie with the villain winning.

IW and Endgame were great movies in their own right. Different emotions from both films, but overall entertaining and amazing to see all the build up in the MCU films leading to those two films.

I know Loki's death shocked me in IW. Along with Thor beheading Thanos and saying "I went for the head". That was nuts.

lol you can't downplay gamora and lokis deaths by saying other versions are out there while trying to prop up thanos death.

that version of thanos was literally at the end of his lifespan, he had fulfilled what he had sought out to do and it actually was a cheap death if were being honest.

the reactions by everyone there was pretty telling I thought and the way it ultimately affected thor knowing he missed the opportunity to do it in IW was also apparent.

thor even recognized all that himself before the final battle saying "lets kill him properly this time"
I thought he was weak because he had just destroyed the stones which took as much/more power than the snap

I thought he was weak because he had just destroyed the stones which took as much/more power than the snap
Yes you’re right. First snap hurt him but he recovered. Second snap did him in. 1 snap put the damn hulk in a sling for a while. 2 would of killed the hulk for sure

Side note, thanos with no stones beat cap, iron man and Thor with no problems. Amazing to see

Hey wild thought here. Just here me out Joe Pesci in a marvel film. “What are you a wise guy, F outta here” definitely gotta be in a Spidey Film. It would be Awesommmme! ( Miz Voice)

Back
Top Bottom