WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I'm assuming no way home is going to be the final Spiderman movie in the MCU and prob the last time we'll see him in any MCU films. I guess they're sending his *** back to sony (venomverse) hence the name no way home (no way back into the MCU).

I'm assuming no way home is going to be the final Spiderman movie in the MCU and prob the last time we'll see him in any MCU films. I guess they're sending his *** back to sony (venomverse) hence the name no way home (no way back into the MCU).
I assume he gets stuck in the multiverse and tries to find his way back and can't.

EvAmKxcXUAIt42D.jpg

I don't want to believe that this will be the last time we see Holland/Spider-Man in the MCU. Could've sworn that there was a report that Sony and Disney were working on extending their agreement for more Spidey in the MCU.

I don't want to believe that this will be the last time we see Holland/Spider-Man in the MCU. Could've sworn that there was a report that Sony and Disney were working on extending their agreement for more Spidey in the MCU.
Even if this is the last time Holland can play *Peter Parker*, EC scene with Prof Miles Warren and then you can recast him as Ben Reilly :nthat:

I think there was too, def shouldn't be his last appearance in the costume.
I can see it being the last for some time though, as they will be looking to "build up" the other characters etc.

PO

I assume he gets stuck in the multiverse and tries to find his way back and can't.

EvAmKxcXUAIt42D.jpg
I'm just imagining how he gets caught in the multiverse when FFH takes place months after people returned. Hopefully we get a better idea at the end of Wandavision.

Damn, you think they'd actually go the clone route?
Honestly I have no idea what they’d do but it would be easier to skirt tail around rights for Ben Reilly and Kaine easier and cheaper than for Peter Parker.

plus 2 scarlet spiders going all out >>>

Uh no? :rofl:

Ivdon't want to believe that this will be the last time we see Holland/Spider-Man in the MCU. Could've sworn that there was a report that Sony and Disney were working on extending their agreement for more Spidey in the MCU.
It can’t be. Money is about to be crazy going into the next t phase. SM leads all other characters in popularity. Sad to say but with BP passed they’ll need that familiar face

Pretty sure the last deal Disney and Sony made was the third Spider-Man film and another undisclosed Marvel film. They’ll get back to negotiating after those drop.

Back
Top Bottom