WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Funny how so many theories get brought up into mcu, most highly nerdy and elaborate.

keep in mind, the mcu is for the common person. Their goal is to make money. They won’t do anything too wild or cheesy. It’s never like that

MCU is for the common person? The DC thread needs you. Although I agree to some extent they won't go crazy, they don't dumb down things, they just fit them into a format that can be fleshed out within a 2 and half hour time frame.

I think tonight might be the first time I stay up to watch WV at 2AM. Can't wait to see this episode.
Let's see If I can stay up though, I personally doubt it. :lol:

PO

1614281578516.png

all thats true.
im personally more worried about the FF4.
theyve been too important throughout Marvel history to just be like oops here we are.
That's easy. If its the adult F4 just put a gap in to their space mission.

Instead of they took a ship in to orbit to check out cosmic rays their ship disappeared in a wormhole or something and they're just returning now. Spin it as a feel good story of survivors to pivot in to
You guys can definitely ston face me but I coulda sworn Spider-Man 3 was coming out in a few years and not in 9 months. Feels like yesterday FFH came out.
Wonder how this messes up the timeline. Wasn’t dr strange 2 suppose to come out before Spider-Man? Black widow for sure, Eternals for sure for sure.
Marvel is releasing 4 movies this year.

Black Widow, Shang Chi, and Eternals drop before.

The Spidey movie drops this December.

^^^
It's weird because I thought Spidey 3 was after Strange 2. I'm likely still going to watch Black Widow but I feel like the excitement for it is gone for me, especially with universe continuing stuff like Wandavision and Falcon/WS.

Funny how so many theories get brought up into mcu, most highly nerdy and elaborate.

keep in mind, the mcu is for the common person. Their goal is to make money. They won’t do anything too wild or cheesy. It’s never like that
The MCU stopped being for common ppl after phase 1.

If you've kept up with all the cosmic artifacts being infinity stones, Loki's invasion was him working for Thanos, Hydra being within SHIELD the entire time, the winter soldier being a suspended animation assassin, using infinity stone to create enhance powered ppl, Ultron was a Stark/Banner idea to protect the world that backfired that led to a man losing his family and plotting to destroy the Avengers, Wakanda was a hidden technologically advanced nation with its own special space rock, know that the guardians of the galaxy have ties to the Kree, Thanos, and a celestial, that Thanos wanted to wipe out half the universe population to conserve energy and succeeded, and that the Avengers created a means of time travel to get the stones from the past to undo what Thanos did 5 years later then you are not a common person.

The MCU has carried an ongoing narrative for over 10 years akin to the comics. Common ppl have to get in where they fit in.

You'll probably get the idea when you see how they introduce the Eternals.

MCU stories being accessible to common ppl doesn't prevent them from being highly nerdy or elaborate.

Also :lol: @ their goal is to make money. That is a foregone conclusion. Marvel could make the most elaborate movie ever and still make money at this point.

So, there is an image that has leaked for WV per Reddit. :nerd:
After I saw it, I started to piece together some things we have all been pondering about in regards to actual interviews with characters and storyline plots.

Click below, if you want to see it.
WARNING: This was confirmed to be an actual image from an upcoming episode.

If you plan to talk about this, please use spoiler tags.

PO

After I saw it, I started to piece together some things we have all been pondering about in regards to actual interviews with characters and storyline plots.

PO

Nope.

PO

I saw that on Reddit too. It falls in line with a comic picture posted yesterday about the Vision without memory and there is a “white vision” in the comics. I’m excited to see the origin

I saw that on Reddit too. It falls in line with a comic picture posted yesterday about the Vision without memory and there is a “white vision” in the comics. I’m excited to see the origin

Yup. I remember him from the comics & I can't believe I never thought about this "version" being utilized. Definitely want to see what MCU does here. My guess is some sort of Vision vs Vision face-off in which Hex vision dies.

PO

PO

while not as egregious as IW or EG spoilers, that block and the bitterness would linger for more than a week+ :lol:

I guess for me, I'm already aware of what i posted. Like I'm aware of the leaks existence from the comics.. I'm just mad I didn't see it in WV first. Would have been a genuine surprise for me.:ohwell:
So, I'm only blocking him for one more week, since the finale is next week. I don't want anything else spoiled. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
I guess for me, I'm already aware of what i posted. Like I'm aware of the leaks existence from the comics.. I'm just mad I didn't see it in WV first. Would have been a genuine surprise for me.:ohwell:
So, I'm only blocking him for one more week, since the finale is next week. I don't want anything else spoiled. :lol:

PO

not reading anything in a spoiler tag in this thread

in fact, ill talk to yall at 1250 AM PST im out of this thread until then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom