WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I'm reading your guys' posts and thinking why Hayward had that fake video footage of Wanda stealing Vision back, could be he's rebuilding Vision under the table/in the cut so he needs an alibi for why 3 billion worth of vibranium is gone :nerd:

I'm reading your guys' posts and thinking why Hayward had that fake video footage of Wanda stealing Vision back, could be he's rebuilding Vision under the table/in the cut so he needs an alibi for why 3 billion worth of vibranium is gone :nerd:

only thing i could thinm of is to be able to convince his higher ups to tackle the issue his way

but if that isnt vision inside the hex, darcy said hayward was tracking an old vibranium signature so where is that from?

Definitely looking like a Vis vs. Vis battle is about to occur but I wonder if the Vision created by the mind stone energy could be absorbed by the real Vision body and we get the regular Vision back.

only thing i could thinm of is to be able to convince his higher ups to tackle the issue his way

but if that isnt vision inside the hex, darcy said hayward was tracking an old vibranium signature so where is that from?

good call on the vibranium signature. could wanda somehow conjure up vibranium and make the hex "vision" out of vibranium as well?

at least we got final confirmation over Fake Pietro :lol:

Still think Wanda has original Vision in the hex with her. Otherwise in episode 3, there wouldn’t have been a reason to show him with his broken head when her hex/chaos magic wanes for a moment. As depicted in this episode, he’s just a complete creation of hers out of nothing.

Yes, agree - how would Hayward be tracking Vision’s vibranium signature inside the Hex otherwise If all the materials were outside the Hex and used in building White Vision?

Think White Vision is some new creation.

Dr. Manhattan gonna have me going through all the conspiracy theories in my head for the next 7 days :lol:

Did AOU ever confirm Helen Cho died?

I think she’s still around and that cradle could be rebuilt...

And so is Fury working for SWORD now or not (re FFH)? Would be hard to believe Fury would let Hayward go on a rogue streak like this.

We're sorry, but we cannot play the video you requested. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact Disney+ Support (Error Code 39).

show has so much depth man, it can be so relatable while completely being detached from reality, Wanda’s life has been a damn mess full of grief at every turn, tragic as hell, that part where she drove to the lot they had purchased hit me right in the gut, my dad was killed shortly after him and my mom bought their first home, fresh paint smell and all....wife and I just built our first home and the thought of losing each other sometimes gives me anxiety attacks, to lose the person you love most and have so many unfinished plans come to a halt forever....I felt that....this show is GOAT level and Lizzie deserves an Emmy for this.

my take is that the mutant gene is dormant and exposure to the energy from the infinity stones awakens it, this whole time we though their powers came from the stone, when in reality the stone just amplified them and she’s had them all along, safe to say exposure to her magic is what will awaken the mutant gene in some humans....I just don’t get Agathas motivation, is it just curiosity? Or is she jealous of Wanda’s untapped powers? Kind of shallow and where the hell did she come from? Or has she been all this time?

Me rn musing on ep8 while everyone else is asleep

1614333491540.png

solid episode to give detail of her background and reason why she made the hex. Damn, she accepted his fate and just lost it emotionally. I think Agatha is simply a witch that wants that power. And the hinting that she could be a mutant this entire time.

The finale is going to be big.

and Bettany better have not been talking a spit acting against himself. Dammit lol

Back
Top Bottom