WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Wait! Am I missing something because Tony’s dead at this point and Hulk is just a Sideshow attraction. Hulk ain’t ever been the “working for the gov’t” type either. Plus, I doubt that guy in charge would’ve wanted him around anyway.

Tony wasn’t dead when Viz was killed, well he was stranded in space but was rescued days after, not really sure how he allowed the government to take his body....unless they only took it after the events of Endgame which was probably days before she stormed the Sword complex....but I’m almost certain they’ve had his body for the whole 5 years of the blip

Tony wasn’t dead when Viz was killed, well he was stranded in space but was rescued days after, not really sure how he allowed the government to take his body....unless they only took it after the events of Endgame which was probably days before she stormed the Sword complex....but I’m almost certain they’ve had his body for the whole 5 years of the blip
Sword ended up getting vision in those 3 weeks time between IW and EG

Hayward did say it took them years to find the correct power source

Still wondering when
Definitely looking like a Vis vs. Vis battle is about to occur but I wonder if the Vision created by the mind stone energy could be absorbed by the real Vision body and we get the regular Vision back.

That’s plausible.

Alternatively..

They use the backup Shuri extracted during Endgame to reprogram Vision.

notice not 1 defense of scumbag steve

just trying deflect to Tony

No. Just original Vision body with no memories and more robot like.

I'm confused? White Vision is from the comics. West Coast Avengers. Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee :nerd:

ede27173-9bdc-4c6f-a1ae-5f6854a04855-rco021_1575961356.jpg IMG_7673.JPG IMG_7674.JPG

PO

Part of me thinks we won’t even get a Strange cameo at this point. Maybe a post credit scene?

I'm all in on Strange appearing DURING the finale.
At this point though, i feel if my prediction of Nightmare is going to happen, THAT will be the post credit scene.

PO

Last edited:
olsen has to win an emmy for this for best acting, she nailed every decade of sitcom trope and then delivers in the huge dramatic scenes

i remember at least two women winning for those types of role where they play different characters and olsens got to be locked for that award this year

Are we yet to a point where we can all agree that the "drip-line" manner of administering WV on a weekly basis (as opposed to binging a whole season at once) has been a brilliant move by D+ to generate and amplify consumer interest?
From their perspective it was undoubtedly the best move. Being the top streaming show in the world and the weekly chatter and buzz.

Are we yet to a point where we can all agree that the "drip-line" manner of administering WV on a weekly basis (as opposed to binging a whole season at once) has been a brilliant move by D+ to generate and amplify consumer interest?
Yeah ever since the began doing this with The Mandalorian, they knew it would garner a lot interest and subscription money.

And I'm starting to like it. The episodes are good and keeps the weekly dialogue entertaining in here.

Kathryn Hahn definitely has shown her acting range in the past 10 years. This role solidifies that.

Rewatching the episode and man, this is just really sad for Wanda. Agatha making her relive those traumatic moments had to be tough for her.

'What is grief, without love persevering"

"I can't feel you"

"I'm so tired" This scene hit for me because this was how my wife was feeling acting during her depression.

Wanda going to the plot of land that she and Vision bought to start their life over.

Sadness all around.

Agatha and whatever she does with Billy and Tommy, will be used to trigger Wanda to expand or unleash her powers. She is going to snap.

If Anti-Vision has the voice of Robert California, I will lose it lol.

Hayward needs to get pwned.

Excited to see what happens between Fietro and Monica.

I did think Mephisto was going to show up during the beginning scene lol.

This episode is deep.

If they lets us binge it we wouldn’t be talking about WV into March. All talk would’ve been done in January

i agree to an extent but i think the main reason they did it is they dont have as many original content as other streaming services and its a way to keep their members

i mean i love disney but i think wv is the only thing ive watched the past 8 weeks and why even turn on the app once a week

Back
Top Bottom