WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Are we yet to a point where we can all agree that the "drip-line" manner of administering WV on a weekly basis (as opposed to binging a whole season at once) has been a brilliant move by D+ to generate and amplify consumer interest?
Business wise, idk. A lot of people immediately got turned off by it. From a story telling perspective, it’s right on the money. I’m already preparing for team binge to swear WV really wasn’t THAT good. It is, they just did it wrong.

Tumblr_l_72624277772712.gif
Tumblr_l_72597328168556.gif
Tumblr_l_72441503557626.gif
Tumblr_l_72337392775374.gif

how I feel about marvel studios and disney+ rn

need to catch up on the thread but initial reaction is sheesh!

Where did the letter on her car passenger seat come from...? :nerd:

(I’m assuming it wasn’t there before/she didn’t see it)

Her reaction kind of made me think it just appeared there. But it seemed that she was already planning on heading there.

Yeah her reaction/surprise made it seem like she hadn’t seen it before and was overwhelmed.

It looked like SWORD is in Florida based on geography but apparently it’s in NJ like westview? Her car (rental?) had NY plates.

until hayward reveals himself to be mephisto and he has been orchestrating everything from the beginning to get wanda to crack

think about it, he planted the seed that she can revive him even though she said thats not her powers, he manipulated sword and tampered with the video to make her the villain and made yall think reed richards coming just to pull the rug off of your feet and yall slam your faces in the ground in the process

true evil genius

just wait for hayward number where he sings it was "hayward all along"

Are we yet to a point where we can all agree that the "drip-line" manner of administering WV on a weekly basis (as opposed to binging a whole season at once) has been a brilliant move by D+ to generate and amplify consumer interest?

I think the real amazing part is how it feels like it's written into the show as well with all the references and 4th wall breaking.

binge watching always going to miss the nuances that come from expanded thought and discussion imo.

until hayward reveals himself to be mephisto and he has been orchestrating everything from the beginning to get wanda to crack

think about it, he planted the seed that she can revive him even though she said thats not her powers, he manipulated sword and tampered with the video to make her the villain and made yall think reed richards coming just to pull the rug off of your feet and yall slam your faces in the ground in the process

true evil genius

just wait for hayward number where he sings it was "hayward all along"

tbh I do feel like he was moving way too confidently around Wanda, I know dudes in this position always cocky but the way he was talking to Wanda was a bit crazy.

Tony wasn’t dead when Viz was killed, well he was stranded in space but was rescued days after, not really sure how he allowed the government to take his body....unless they only took it after the events of Endgame which was probably days before she stormed the Sword complex....but I’m almost certain they’ve had his body for [QUOTE="rfx45, post: 34122826, member: 38114"]
like i said last night, not gon be able to read all the post but...

1614369335461.png

BB989D34-B430-4D17-8672-DB493220200B.png

tbh I do feel like he was moving way too confidently around Wanda, I know dudes in this position always cocky but the way he was talking to Wanda was a bit crazy.

With the finale next week & the pure fact there just isn't much real time to explore everything else at this point, I think Hayward is just Hayward nothing more. Just a human. Monica's engineer friend & Major Goodner are probably just Skrulls as well... :ohwell:

The first 8 episodes has covered exactly 300 minutes, so I can't wait to see what they plan to do in this last hour they have for the finale. :pimp:

PO

Back
Top Bottom