WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Paul Bettany knowing he still might have a career with MCU:
1614450002559.jpeg

So she literally just made another vision? Did she make a whole other infinity stone too?

I’m assuming the kids were also manifested through her will too
Since she has a connection to the mind stone I’m sure they’ll use that as to why she can create the “mind” of vision. I don’t think she made a new stone. Now she can merge the “mind” of vision with the body they rebuilt

First and only good idea I've ever come across coming from CBR.

Doubtful Norton would want to do it or if Feige and the rest of producers would even want to work with him.

But Maestro as the big bad would be great.

What never made sense to me was, Feige or whoever it may have been, not wanting to work with Norton further because he wanted to go down a different path for the Hulk that was not explored and gave recommendations because he was invested in the character.

But Olsen did the same thing for Wanda and here we are with WV.

So, I'd like to see him return as well, but like you mentioned, its doubtful.

PO

What never made sense to me was, Feige or whoever it may have been, not wanting to work with Norton further because he wanted to go down a different path for the Hulk that was not explored and gave recommendations because he was invested in the character.

PO

Feige had a master plan about the look, feel, and direction and now that it’s so established you can take certain liberties you couldn’t before. There was no a show like this would have worked in 08/09.

PO
Wanda is more marketable because mutants

Y’all need to drop this whole mutant thing. They don’t need to mention it nor does it even need to really be addressed.

I don’t care where Marvel goes from here with Wanda, I’ll never consider her as a villain. They did this to her.

That’s what makes her character going forth sooooo much more important and dynamic, we kind of saw this character grow over multiple movies, no rush to get to this point, saw her tragic stories, her scene in IW was probably the most heartbreaking, putting the love of her life out only for him to be brought back and watch him die again...her pain palpable bruhs and we’ve lived those moments with her....her transition to being a villain will be wild relatable to us and how her peers will deal with her....I wouldn’t be mad at all at having her be a central character of the MCU going forth.

Y’all need to drop this whole mutant thing. They don’t need to mention it nor does it even need to really be addressed.
Obviously. They don’t need to do nothing with it. As long as SW is around, there’s always gonna be the hype of potentially seeing mutants

PO
Probably the approach and attitude.

Norton rewrote the Incredible Hulk script and then did his own cut of the movie which the director and producers weren't happy about :lol: Then basically pushed it through and that was the theatrical release. He was the biggest name attached at the time so he had more pull

He didn't just come with his own ideas like Elizabeth.

Yeah I don't think you can put Liz saying "that's my favorite storyline, I would love to do it one day but I doubt it happens" in the same category as Norton dictating changes from the get go.

Back
Top Bottom