WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I can complain about something I don't like, just as much as you have a right to praise that garbage. Try again.
But why would you COMMIT energy to complaining about something that doesn’t affect your day to day?

And not even “critique” but you actually used the word “complain.”

That’s wild weirdo ****, Comic Book Karen :lol:

The whole concept of the show is wack. It's not funny. There is no action. Vision and Wanda are both pretty boring characters, made even more boring by this boring *** show. It's basically like someone thinking it would be a good idea to make Gears of War or Halo into a RTS games... which they also did and are equally boring.

Just because they went with the sitcom aspect, doesn’t mean they’re going to follow that formula and it’s supposed to be a comedy or carry humor like that. Calling Wanda a boring character gives off the sense you really don’t know much about her, but do you.

I don't read comics. I know that the second Avengers movie is the worst of the 4. I know that she's married to a vibrator/smart phone/superman knock off. I know she's basically the MXU version of Phoenix... and that movie sucked, along with Captain Marvel. What am I missing and how is it going to make the 2 episodes I saw any better?

Lol, I couldn't care less about getting attention here bruh, and coming from someone whose name is Cashflow that has the avatar of some random chick... I would say you're far more desperate for attention.

1611016620206.jpeg

You spent an entire beautiful day complaining about a show you said you didn't like. More power to you!

Literally sun up to sun down!

I don't read comics. I know that the second Avengers movie is the worst of the 4. I know that she's married to a vibrator/smart phone/superman knock off. I know she's basically the MXU version of Phoenix... and that movie sucked, along with Captain Marvel. What am I missing and how is it going to make the 2 episodes I saw any better?

Everything. You’re missing everything. you couldn’t be farther off on any of this but great job on seeking attention.

Last edited:
Actually spent the entire day at work. Didn't take 8 hours to write these responses either.

They why should we take your opinion serious?

If you were real, you would disregard work and spend all day arguing here.

But instead you want to focus on work.

I don't know what's sadder, sitting at work complaining about a Marvel sitcom or expecting us to take your trolling serious, you wont even commit entirely to your trolling.

You should focus on work or trolling 100%, cause this 50/50 stuff, is making your performance mediocre on both fronts.

Couple things about WV

. love the weekly episode direction shows are going. I don’t have adhd, I can sit, think, wait, and enjoy
. I’m not the most diehard fan so I’m not picking up on the tiny details but I can get enough to understand what’s happening
. Even without the small details, anyone with critical thinking skills should be able to make out what the whole theme is
. I’d like most of the weird stuff more often BUT I understand it will build
. MCU has really branched out and showed their balls on this series. Completely different take that would of completely bombed 10 years ago
. Things are slow...... arguably too slow.... but slow
. I’m sure they’ll have an oceans 11 “ah’ha” moment that will make everything make sense at some point and a rewatch will be enjoyable
. Overall...... everything is still meh but mcu knows how to make things count (for the most part).

Back
Top Bottom