WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

It sucks I got that too but was expecting this:lol:

DC870CAA-A053-4B97-A5ED-50B25CB2774A.jpeg

what do you mean?

They’re saying Black Panther has a scene that matches up to the Lion King lol
Still looks dope!
Also, never noticed that there’s other Black Panthers in the tree... by using the Soul Stone perhaps?
I guess only time will tell... I don’t think we’ll see it until Infinity War.

F97D74E7-B390-4EE8-A134-4896E80AAB06.jpeg 9C85D59B-359C-4C33-AE33-3E298A32A8ED.jpeg

Still looks dope!
Also, never noticed that there’s other Black Panthers in the tree... by using the Soul Stone perhaps?

F97D74E7-B390-4EE8-A134-4896E80AAB06.jpeg 9C85D59B-359C-4C33-AE33-3E298A32A8ED.jpeg
Really interested in seeing that scene. My mind is still blown about all the previous generations of Black Panthers.

Still looks dope!

many speculates this is as a result of the heart shaped herb

Hey guys, so I started this GoFundMe for underprivileged kids to see The Black Panther and it’s really blown up over night.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-children-see-black-panther

We are launching a national initiative with GoFundMe later today (5pm EST) and I would love if you’d be willing to post on your account as well. The goal is to begin the #BlackPantherChallenge to people around the country will begin campaigns. Every who begins a campaign with my link will receive an automatic $100 donation from GoFundMe.

I’m hoping you’ll all share and support later today!

I was just about to come in here and say how bananas Ant-man and the Wasp gonna be. People all going crazy over Black Panther and Infinity War, but watch this turn out to be a classic

^^ I doubt it. Sequels in the MCU usually aren't as good as the first (except for Winter Soldier).

With that said, do you guys think the post-credit scene for BP will be for Ant-Man or Infinity War?

I was thinking I could chill and cop tickets at a later date. I haven't checked yet but it'd be funny if the first Thursday showings in my area are already sold out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom