WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Yeah, not mad at all Marvel passed on her.

Feel she would've made just a bland run of the mill Marvel movie.

Give me bigelow for a female director, would love to see her do any of the major MCU females

Would love to see her in the MCU on the whole

I just realized I'm going to be in Mexico when this drops.:rolleyes

Someone recommend me a good movie theater in Tulum.:lol:

I kinda fell away from superhero movies after Infinity War. Haven't really paid much attention to the new characters and the lead up.

I will say though, from what I've seen I am not yet a fan of Captain Marvel. Feels so bland.

Edgar Wright leaving Ant Man never sat well with me. I love heist movies, I love that it takes place in San Francisco, but the movie is one of my least fav in the MCU. He went on to do Baby Driver.. imagine what his Ant Man would have been.

I think if Marvel could've done it all over again they would've let Edgar Wright go buck wild.

Problem is Edgar wanted a self contained unattached film..

I just realized I'm going to be in Mexico when this drops.:rolleyes

Someone recommend me a good movie theater in Tulum.:lol:

I kinda fell away from superhero movies after Infinity War. Haven't really paid much attention to the new characters and the lead up.

I will say though, from what I've seen I am not yet a fan of Captain Marvel. Feels so bland.

damn double whammy

I hated Tulum hope you have a better experience than I did.

place is legit a 2.5 hour drive from the airport

and its worse when you're going home like me when you got montezumas revenge

and no I didn't drink the water or ice, pretty sure it was the salad that was cleaned with the water. thought I was dying

Yea.. I don't have a ton of faith in patty.. I mean she could just rip off other movies again for WW2, so we'll see

But WW was just first avenger with Thor1 sprinkled in

Patty Jenkins was going to direct Thor: The Dark World, but she backed out during pre-production because she didn't she could make a good film out it.

Most people thought The Dark World was trash, so it looks like she was right.

Patty Jenkins was going to direct Thor: The Dark World, but she backed out during pre-production because she didn't she could make a good film out it.

Most people thought The Dark World was trash, so it looks like she was right.

Still don’t give me a ton of faith in her.. and I can’t really remember monster like that beyond the leads to say if that should cover for WW

uz5fwxokyp921.jpg

Problem is Edgar wanted a self contained unattached film..

I didn't know this. But all things considered, Ant-Man was self contained and not attached to anything else in the MCU (besides appearances from Howard Stark and Falcon). I think it could've worked.

Of course it could have worked.. all it takes a "shouldn't we call the avengers" joke and it's attached, which it had

Dude just had to play along

Marvel learned from IM2 they could be heavy handed with it

just came from watching Spider-verse and what a wonderful movie that was. Visually, that was easily one of the best movies I've ever seen with the animations. I saw it in regular 2D and I regret not seeing it 3D. There were some real emotional scenes too. Def recommend it

This film should've been a thing awhile ago......If we're being honest...
But then she'd take away attention from every other character

I think the intention always was for her to lead the next generation of avengers after A4. That's why her movie was so close to End Game.

All this hyping up marvel is doing for her is not for end game, but what follows after. They're trying to get as many ppl to buy into her character now so they won't have to promote her so hard in subsequent movies.

I think for end game itself she'll have cool stuff to do but the focus will stay on the original 6

Watching AOU.
Gotta be my favorite Avengers film.

I love the safe house scene.
Infinity War isnt far behind. But AOU felt more epic and all over the place. And i like that.

That opening was my favorite opening to any MCU film ever until IW.
I feel like AOU gets a ton of hate because they showed soooo much in the trailers and I think in one trailer they basically showed the order of how the action would go in the movie, film was marketed very poorly. I don't care for spoilers so my experience wasn't ruined but man oh man if they left the Hulkbuster fight as a complete surprise.:wow::wow::wow:
Movie set up a TON too. I love AOU but i completely understand the hate

AOU is also one of my best experiences and last one with dealing with a non reserved seating theater(it switched over shortly). I arrived a few hours early with my wife and her friend was meeting us for the showing. I went in the theater to wait in line and save seats, the guy I showed my ticket to clearly didn't realize there was a line on the other side of the theater and let me in an hour early, so I came in claimed the middle seats and was just chillin with a huge tub of popcorn and a cherry coke. Even the employees who came in to clean the theater didn't say anything.
And man the saltiness of the people when the line was actually let in the theater :lol::rofl:
I know everyone was wondering if I was a make a wish kid or somethin.

Back
Top Bottom