WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I get the feeling that everyone is hoping for a “contained” version of the X-Men, where the majority of the focus is on the team, similar to Fox, similar to how the GoG were presented, and then a sprinkle of crossover with other MCU characters.

I get the feeling it’s going to potentially be the opposite, where individual characters will get introduced and weaved into the MCU then gradually build up to the X-Men as a working team.

I could see someone like Cyclops or Storm being singled out and given secondary roles within other movies/shows as a way of building up individual brands before Fiege tackles the X-Men brand. Could do the same with the F4 and even intro Doom first.

I just get the feeling Fiege is going to roll out both teams in an unpredictable and atypical yet thoughtful way.

I get the feeling that everyone is hoping for a “contained” version of the X-Men, where the majority of the focus is on the team, similar to Fox, similar to how the GoG were presented, and then a sprinkle of crossover with other MCU characters.

I get the feeling it’s going to potentially be the opposite, where individual characters will get introduced and weaved into the MCU then gradually build up to the X-Men as a working team.

I could see someone like Cyclops or Storm being singled out and given secondary roles within other movies/shows as a way of building up individual brands before Fiege tackles the X-Men brand. Could do the same with the F4 and even intro Doom first.

I just get the feeling Fiege is going to roll out both teams in an unpredictable and atypical yet thoughtful way.

I think most of us are hoping for this, especially with cap/ironman now out of things.. hulk with 1 arm.. and the unfortunate passing of boseman

you can still have their isolated stories, but have crossover on a number of levels.. same with fantastic 4

and then you have civil war type events where heroes go against each other

but doom, for example, should be like Loki where he isn’t just a Thor character but has an impact on the fantastic 4 along with the whole universe

I don’t think each X-men needs an origin story or separate introduction. I think Storm will probably get a solo movie. It checks too many “inclusion” boxes not to. You can throw Rouge’s intro in the last Captain Marvel movie. Throw Wolverine in a Hulk movie(Hulk has increased healing, he’s not going to have 1 arm forever.) And If Fiege is the old school X-Man fan he says he is, he’s probably anti Cyclops like we all was in the 90s. :lol: IMO I don’t want to see that anyway. :lol:

Bring on the whole team and let’s do this Secret Wars or X of Swords.

I don’t think each X-men needs an origin story or separate introduction. I think Storm will probably get a solo movie. It checks too many “inclusion” boxes not to. You can throw Rouge’s intro in the last Captain Marvel movie. Throw Wolverine in a Hulk movie(Hulk has increased healing, he’s not going to have 1 arm forever.) And If Fiege is the old school X-Man fan he says he is, he’s probably anti Cyclops like we all was in the 90s. :lol: IMO I don’t want to see that anyway. :lol:

They can kinda just follow the hull vs Wolverine cartoon. It’s an intro to Wolverine for a good chunk of it. Al has Deadpool and Sabretooth

I have a hunch they’ll try to prop up Cyclops to the levels of a Stark, Cap, Strange and be one of the leading men of the MCU.

Fox had that man playing 6th fiddle so my thought process is that Fiege will just do the exact opposite of whatever they did. I was never a Cyclops fan growing up but even I can admit that Fox did him dirty:lol:

1613074662386.png

This man said “Falken” like the tire. :lol: But, nah. I’m not NEARLY as excited as I was for Wandavision. Mostly because I had idea what WV was going to do. I can’t see Falcon and Winter Solider leading to anything interesting.

This man said “Falken” like the tire. :lol: But, nah. I’m not NEARLY as excited as I was for Wandavision. Mostly because I had idea what WV was going to do. I can’t see Falcon and Winter Solider leading to anything interesting.
LMAO. I ain't even notice. Falcon. I don't know man after homie did Striking Vipers so convincingly at that... He currently doesn't have the super soldier serum so he is just a guy who can fly right.

Do ya'll thing but I think it's wild to be actually into the MCU but not interested in MCU projects.
I thought similar to myself back when I was listing the X-Men I actually like and am fans of :lol:

Its pretty much what Claremont envisioned; a majority female mutant squad, half the time fighting a losing battle other half being heroes and adventurers.

Am I wildin because I really ain't the least bit interested in Falken and Winter Soldier.

Seems like a decent buddy action show I’d enjoy even if it wasn’t MCU and we hopefully getting Wolverine or Thunderbolts out of it.

Do a Wolverine / Weapon X movie Bc that would be a fire way to bring him into the MCU, maybe a Storm one because of inclusion checkboxes like you said + Wakanda connection and then everyone else could pretty much get introduced in the actual X Men movie

Back
Top Bottom