WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Jessica Jones I believe was at one time rumored to appear in the She Hulk series. She would fit as Jennifer walters’ P.I.

What do u guys know about wizard magazine 90s x-men casting :lol:

75C4B4A8-7C1F-4F97-A183-73A84B548EE7.jpeg

To see the "exact"/relevant quotes from the article, see below:

"Truth is, of all of the characters we were trying to keep secret, a lot of them got out through leaks," Bettany said. "There is one character that has not been revealed. And it is very exciting. It is an actor I've longed to work with all of my life. We have some amazing scenes together and I think the chemistry between us is extraordinary and fireworks on set."

Esquire: We really, really tried to see if he'd spill on some of the Marvel theories out there. We even brought up Mephisto, the classic Marvel villain fans have long speculated might be at the core of the trickery going on in WandaVision.

"Some of them are eerily accurate," he said. "But this one that mentions Mephisto? I can't speak to... right now. Because I'm worried about getting fired."

PO

To see the "exact"/relevant quotes from the article, see below:

Esquire: We really, really tried to see if he'd spill on some of the Marvel theories out there. We even brought up Mephisto, the classic Marvel villain fans have long speculated might be at the core of the trickery going on in WandaVision.

PO

This adds on the above....

PO

Back
Top Bottom