WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I’m not going to rank WV just yet. Word on the street is the finale is going to be lackluster.

What
1614872925582.gif

I think they’re just saying that this doesn’t complete open up a new world like people are hoping. Vision comes back, the end

The finale is upon us!!! :pimp:

I'm going to try to stay up again but I need be somewhere in the AM, so we shall see how that plan goes. :lol:

PO

As Ridiculous As Fans Are Frequently Its Still Not Something Any Director Should Be Alluding To.

At This Point It Dont Even Matter What Happens It's Going To Be Viewed As Subpar Because He Opened The Door For It.

That’s not copping pleas though. That’s exactly what’s going to happen. Everybody has hyped the finale up so much in their heads that the finale not going to live up to none of that.

That’s not copping pleas though. That’s exactly what’s going to happen. Everybody has hyped the finale up so much in their heads that the finale not going to live up to none of that.

Maybe copping pleas is a little extreme word, but fan theories just come with the territory. And like I said, the actors themselves were just as guilty with creating the hype.

But I really think outside of the people like us discussing these shows weekly and people who make/watch Youtube fan theory pages, a majority of people who just casually watch the show won't even think twice about it. Especially with TF&TWS starting within a couple weeks.

This aint even his fault or coppin pleas.

This is True Detective s1 finale all over again :lol:

Dudes wanted Rust Cohle to hop out their tv screen and send them to Narnia with all of their crazy ridiculous expecting the world predictions and theories.

And it's not going to be that.
I discovered True Detective years later & tried to go through the thread on here, complete insanity :lol: I didn’t even bother with Reddit

I will say tho, Teyonah hyping up the engineer & it turning out to be nothing would be a nasty lie

Haven’t read rumors in here for a few pages

but they are wild if they brought up the aerospace engineer for nothing lol

Yeah I'm not even mad. WandaVision was something I planned to watch just because but it ended up surprisingly really good. Wanda's development, Monica's low-key origin story, and Darcy/Jimmy gang were more than enough for me...
Just having new MCU content is satisfying enough. All the other details is just an added bonus.

This aint even his fault or coppin pleas.

This is True Detective s1 finale all over again :lol:

Dudes wanted Rust Cohle to hop out their tv screen and send them to Narnia with all of their crazy ridiculous expecting the world predictions and theories.

And it's not going to be that.
I discovered True Detective years later & tried to go through the thread on here, complete insanity :lol: I didn’t even bother with Reddit

I will say tho, Teyonah hyping up the engineer & it turning out to be nothing would be a nasty lie

During TD S1 dudes in here were dissecting every word of that show. I tried following along but got more confused and just watched the show. They had some wild theories during that time. :lol:

This is what I hope to be revealed in the final episode:
- The aftermath between Agatha and Wanda and family.
- Anti-Vision v. Vision
- Is Hayward a Skrull or truly just an A-hole.
- The identity of Jimmy's missing person's case.
- Easter Eggs for SM3 and/or DS2.
- Post credit scene

- Mephisto reveal.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom