WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Look man if I tell you "have a good day" and you hear "i'm going to have the best day and meet the love of my life (Mephisto)" that's on you.

Screenshot%202021-01-15%20at%2010.09.31.png

1614889189711.jpeg
wandavision-wonder-man-featurette-1252676.jpeg

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I need at minimum 1 hour episode so many things need to get tied up or at least some more explanation.

Before WV, I kinda felt like, despite what he says, he doesn’t want to touch X-Men because Fox already did it and you know the male ego. Especially, after the success of GoG(it was not really needed). I feel like the crew have been seeing all these theories by hardcore fans and feel like they could’ve made something a lot more epic.

Before WV, I kinda felt like, despite what he says, he doesn’t want to touch X-Men because Fox already did it and you know the male ego. Especially, after the success of GoG(it was not really needed). I feel like the crew have been seeing all these theories by hardcore fans and feel like they could’ve made something a lot more epic.

No, nobody here wants X-Men. Which is why the 60 year wait is much needed.

I’d take a new X Men over anything else they got lined up rn

simply because I feel like they’d do Yellow suits/make it closer to the 90’s show aesthetic and feel to differentiate themselves from the Fox ****

Back
Top Bottom