WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

You kinda can. The have Disney+/ESPN+ bundles.

I mean yea.. but I think disney gotta get more creative with this stuff and cross the streams

cause IF it were me I’d have Monday night football on abc, espn and espn 2 and blow it out like the national championship game with different people calling games and could even have a Disney/pixar version, could throw in a couple avengers/Star Wars stuff

I think Nickelodeon beat you to the punch bruh. :lol:

mans didn’t see the super bowl coverage this year

nick-tds-super-bowl-lv.jpg

New Mutants was real meh and did a horrible job utilizing each character and their powers except for Magik. I actually thought the casting was decent tho and wouldn’t mind the MCU giving each a shot in the future.

And yet I’d still rather watch it over Age of Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix any day of the week.

New Mutants was real meh and did a horrible job utilizing each character and their powers except for Magik. I actually thought the casting was decent tho and wouldn’t mind the MCU giving each a shot in the future.

And yet I’d still rather watch it over Age of Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix any day of the week.
Bruh said both X-men films. I hate fox fam, but the disrespect! You drunk fam ! That’s all

Bruh said both X-men films. I hate fox fam, but the disrespect! You drunk fam ! That’s all
It’s criminal what Singer and Kinberg put out with those two movies. It’s literally gonna take another 3 more years of pushing back X-Men content in the MCU in order to rinse off the stench of the Foxverse.

It’s criminal what Singer and Kinberg put out with those two movies. It’s literally gonna take another 3 more years of pushing back X-Men content in the MCU in order to rinse off the stench of the Foxverse.
It was all Simon Kinberg. All him. No matter how clean it up and shine it, a turd is still a turd.

Oh and Jennifer Lawrence. You can say “no” sometimes.

Simon Kinberg wrote the original Dark Phoenix/X3 The Last Stand script and fox said hey lets go ahead and not only let you write the next Dark Phoenix movie, but you we'll let you make your directorial debut as well! Not to mention he wrote the screen play for the 2015 F4.

BDE7A9AE-0DB1-4DDC-843B-58A41DBAEA58.jpeg

Par for the course here. An actor hypes something up that’ll end up disappointing fans when it doesn’t happen. And then others will say you should’ve never gotten hyped up to begin with. Like every Knicks off-season F/A rumor:lol:

Par for the course here. An actor hypes something up that’ll end up disappointing fans when it doesn’t happen. And then others will say you should’ve never gotten hyped up to begin with. Like every Knicks off-season F/A rumor:lol:

ah yes Chris Evans as Johnny Storm...who is actually a nobody under mind control by Mephisto !!!

Yeah, it's all planned marketing at this point to ensure high viewership for the series.
I learned from WandaVision.

PO

Back
Top Bottom