WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I thought it was pretty good episode, even though there wasn't a whole lot of action.

Never in a million years did I imagine Julia Louis-Dreyfus getting involved in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

What a solid episode.
I’m so glad that Isaiah Bradley had more time on the show.
Who is Julia Louis-Dreyfus supposed to be?
I wonder if they’ll explain why Cap is no longer there.
Ready for the finale!

!

we’ll have to find out which version...

About a certain cameo:

In one of the better-kept secrets in Marvel's history, eleven-time Emmy award-winning actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus made her surprise MCU debut as Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine in the penultimate episode of The Falcon and the Winter Solider and emerges as a potential Big Bad of Marvel's second TV series. According to sources close to the production, Louis-Dreyfus was slated to first appear in the Black Widow film which, in a pre-Covid world, was scheduled to debut in theaters May 1, 2020. But Marvel, reportedly, has even bigger ambitions for Louis-Dreyfus's villainous figure.

What a solid episode.
I’m so glad that Isaiah Bradley had more time on the show.
I wonder if they’ll explain why Cap is no longer there.
Ready for the finale!

Madame Hydra.

:rofl: at this dude making his own bootleg shield

so is veep contessa the power broker?

I don't "think" she is, but who knows what Feige & the crew plan to do. :nerd:

I'm thinking she will be Madame Hydra & the PB threatened Karli & Sharon, I believe, is working for Contessa (possible femme force reference), so not sure how that would work out logically since Sharon just helped Karli here, unless she recruited Karli.

Lots of things to think about, but ultimately Contessa could also be forming the Thunderbolts, Dark Avengers or her own group of sort based on her convo with Walker.

PO

this episode was heavy in the emotions and feels. Not a lot of action but i felt it set up the finale real well with a lot of open ended conflicts to be resolved

-home dude straight murdered someone live to the world and they let that dude talk back to them and then walk out? Smh

-just looked up JLDs character, something to do with shield and hydra meh. call me when she turns out to be Mephisto

-tossing that shield around was easy for everyone except Sam lol

-the talk with isiah hit hard, that was raw.

-Bucky and Sarah :nerd: :lol:

-man if Bucky heads back to NY and tells the old guy he killed his son :frown:

-so Batroc playing sides with Sharon and Karli eh? Curious what Sharon’s angle is here

-bootleg Cap having to handcraft a bootleg shield out of elbow macaroni and glue :lol:

Sam got a Vibranium suit now?

I hope they dont do him grimey and have it have a Falcon head mask.

He gonna look like Sam the Falcon of Sesame Street.

The box was either his wings fixed up or the wings with a cap suit upgrade

5c643051-b8c5-4f11-9937-5a397495f8dc-tumblr_pe56hpk8is1r7hjkqo2_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom