WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

i mean they already had the captain America film titled winter soldier, so doubt cap 4 will include that within the title
That don't mean there won't be another season of Captain America & the Winter Soldier.

and I assume we’ll hear the name again, but I assumed it would be used as a slight by his foes or similar to how it was used in the show (he shows up certain places and certain people start throwing that around)
The name means death. They established that in the Cap sequel. He was the underworld boogeyman for like 50 years.

Dont think anyone will use it as a slight unless they know that James os trying to repent. Other than Zemo I don't know who else would use it as a slight.

but given how the character himself has tried so hard to move on, figured it wouldn’t be something embraced just as sam/falcon was now taking on a new title

but the winter soldier was synonymous with hydra, so not sure why now with him being a good guy they’d want to carry it over
The whole point of this series was him accepting the name.

His journey is not at all similar to Sam taking on the title of Captain America.

Hydra is dead. Moving on from that.

Last edited:
That don't mean there won't be another season of Captain America & the Winter Soldier.

The name means death. They established that in the Cap sequel. He was the underworld boogeyman for like 50 years.

Dont think anyone will use it as a slight unless they know that James os trying to repent. Other than Zemo I don't know who else would use it as a slight.

The whole point of this series was him accepting the name.

His journey is not at all similar to Sam taking on the title of Captain America.

Hydra is dead. Moving on from that.

yea I mean dude hasn’t been the ‘winter soldier‘ since civil war and that was zemo’s doing.. I took the whole point of the madripoor scene was both him and Sam pretending to be things they’re clearly not

and then little moments like zemo checking him with the words in that initial meeting.. and bucky purposely choosing not to use violence in that final zemo scene

not sure if it was mentioned in here or I heard it on a podcast about it, but even stuff like him moving from sleeping on the floor to the couch

Bucky went through all that to still be called “the winter soldier” in the end...

1619603786795.png

PO

PO

shoulda just said captain America

I mean I think we could get Bucky in the white wolf suit someday.. cause I could easily see a storyline where either he’s back in wakanda.. or is given the suit

but I assume winter soldier is only getting used by certain folks from now on

I know ScarJo didn't expect she'd still be doing promo for Black Widow a whole year later :lol:

I feel like she doesn’t get the credit she deserves....she really was the center stone when all was lost and just like Tony she gave her life for the greater good....everytime I see the Girlpower assemble during the EG battle I cringe only because it felt like a disservice to Nats character, the Russo’s should have left that part out unless Nat was gonna be leading them, not Capt Marvel....no one deserved that spotlight more in the McU

Damn you me thinking about it now. She was there from the beginning, no super powers, but you can’t be out here killing babies in hospitals and expect a happy ending. Ask Wanda.

If the pandemic didnt shorten the season I definitely could've saw Spidey showing up in like a 2 episode finale in nyc saving those UN ppl making new policies and laws regarding the blip.

Especially instead of Walker.

The final fight should've been a 3 way fight almost like Civil War; Walker trying to kill Karli, Sam trying to stop Walker and arrest Karli with Karli being pissed Sam took on the Cap America title and trying to kill him while Bucky fights all of the other Flagsmashers. Then have it end with Carter shooting Karli and Sam stopping Walker. Plus Zemo's butler killing the arrested Flagsmashers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom