WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Damn don't recognize their names either.

Looked up their work and while I've seen a few, nothing stands out especially in regards to Secret Invasion.

Marvel could announce Michael Bay would be helming “Secret Invasion” and we’d still go crazy :lol:

Which makes me think of showrunners or directors that Marvel would probably never hire. Zack Snyder, the Game of Thrones guys, Rian Johnson, am I missing anybody?

BF4C3BF2-286B-4277-8F8D-0E1DB4F9157E.gif

Would people like shuri as black panther? I'd rather them just have someone else take up the mantle like m'baku or not have a new black panther at all and just have the future films about wakanda and the other characters.

Would people like shuri as black panther? I'd rather them just have someone else take up the mantle like m'baku or not have a new black panther at all and just have the future films about wakanda and the other characters.

Black Star Wars... :smh:

She was hired as lil sis because she has lil sis vibes, don't know if she has the gravitas for lead but Coogler and Feige have my trust in whichever direction (until they don't).
Yeah nothing against Letitia Wright but to have her as the lead in this billion dollar franchise borders on reckless

Back
Top Bottom