WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

If that spidey shhh ain't hit you.. Zero clue what to tell ya.. I gotta question if you got a soul

Man the Spidey one was rough at that point I was like nah not him too...every single one hit me in the chest.

I loved this movie ya'll fr fr well worth all these years

Side note: Thor works great together with the Guardians

was trying to just hold off on my opinion/review

hate to say it but i am veering more towards lamekilla on this one

it doesn't crack my top 3 mcu, maybe not even top 5 in overall story/cbm for me

fan service all over the place in this and in that regard you could say it's the best cbm

i loved this film though, i can a be simple guy, it doesn't have to be the greatest for me to love it and seeing what i could only dream off on the big screen made me a little kid again

but we've been spoiled and this movie just was very good but not great

*looks back and forth....stands in this line*

Man the Spidey one was rough at that point I was like nah not him too...every single one hit me in the chest.

I loved this movie ya'll fr fr well worth all these years

Side note: Thor works great together with the Guardians

yea.. shhh was already hittin hard.. i mean when you had that quill/gamora/thanos.. hell right off the bat

but when that shhh went down with vision.. and then you see BP with okoye.. then rocket with groot.. shhh when rhoadey is calling out sam's name

but that shhh with spidey was just next level.. cause you know tony was trying send dude home.. and then you had everything from homecoming, where tony was like something happens to you that's on me.. shhh from CW, when tony saw dude go down he was quick to say "you're done"

cant wait to see the next level shhh tony going pull in A4, cause you know that guilt going get him

was trying to just hold off on my opinion/review

hate to say it but i am veering more towards lamekilla on this one

it doesn't crack my top 3 mcu, maybe not even top 5 in overall story/cbm for me

fan service all over the place in this and in that regard you could say it's the best cbm

i loved this film though, i can a be simple guy, it doesn't have to be the greatest for me to love it and seeing what i could only dream off on the big screen made me a little kid again

but we've been spoiled and this movie just was very good but not great

This x100. RFX knows what’s up

Ehhhh the movie definitely has its faults but I still put it as the best. You can nit pick the bad things about the movie as much as you want, the questionable things doesn't outweigh all of the good imo. Of course it's gonna leave us with questions being that its part one of a two part movie (regardless of the marketing). Being that it isnt a 3 year wait

And if Heimdal couldve brought him back "essentially" whenever, he wouldve gotten washed again. Remember Heimdall didn't even know where Thor was to even warn him. The purpose of Thor being on Sakaar was for his development to not rely on the hammer.

Do you not remember the post credit scene after Ragnarok when Thanos ship comes into view? lol that explains how Thanos got there. Sometimes you dont need a full blown explanation of EVERY little detail. Like did we really need to see Thanos merking Zandar? Nope

I agree on where was Korg/Valkyrie, maybe they tie it up maybe they dont.

I beg to differ. The questionable things are all over the place and all we have to show for it is heroes fighting together as if we’ve never seen that before and Thanos barely using the extent of the powers of the Infinity gems. Pretty sure Thor realized he could utilize his power without Mjolnir on Asgard. Odin brought him to this realization when he was on the brink of death. Odin died before Sakaar. Thor was on the brink of death after Sakaar. Hence him fighting Hela was the catalyst. Where was Hela....Asgard. Yes I do remember the sanctuary 2 pulling up on the Asgardian ship, I own the film. And what IW gave us yesterday was a very lazy exposition on how the Thanos and the Black Order came on the ship, killed many Asgardians, folded up Thor and had Hulk and Loki game planning for a sneak attack. Why would we the viewer not want to see that? Why would I have to imagine not only how that scene happen but also how Thanos got he Power Stone as well. We couldn’t sacrifice time from that lame *** Stormbreaker forging and given more time to Thanos’ acquisition of stones?

Theory time
Thanos knew that Gamora never really "liked" him. He wants the gauntlet to wipe out the universe to "court Death". After the snap, he then see's young Gamora again. Maybe he did it to try to win over the love of Gamora because she's 'Death'

Son tryna turn Thanos into Woody Allen, lord have mercy

I still can't fathom you NOT coming out of this and thinking it's the greatest MCU film ever.

do you not comprehend you had a movie filled with over 15 marvel characters who can ALL hold a movie on their own and it was masterfully crafted? No one set or group had more screen time than another and all was balanced.

This is top 3 MCU hands down. Better than BP no question.

Civil War juggled multiple character MUCH better.

Left this film feeling kinda .. empty
The deaths don't really hold an impact because of WHO died.
My favorite Avengers are the ones that specialize in hand to hand combat, due to the large scope of most of the fights a lot of that was LOST. Bucky, Cap, BP all were kinda lost in the fray , in order for those with Powers and tech to shine. Thats just MY preference tho.
That end credit scene just made me smh. MIGHT convenient that the time for that signal is NOW.
All in all, i enjoyed the film, but i didn't leave with the full , satisfied feeling that i had after BP or Winter Soldier.

IM was OP in the film and really loved how they portrayed the bleeding edge, that utilization was just straight out of the comic book

that one on one was just amazing on the big screen

on hindsight, Caps shield was laughable :lol:

it was done well how the nano tech was portrayed, a lesser form of that should have been the extremis in IM3

Can’t get over how POWERFUL THANOS was!!!!!

thanos was incredible.

i was bummed when they showed Titan, but didnt give any real background to thanos. how he's this strong. are all of his people this strong? dude is like god level. he treated hulk like a child. and damn near broke thor. thor had to cheat and get special weapons made n **** behind his back and then sneak attack him like a lil ho.

Reactions: Ube
:smh: Can’t appease everyone lol

i mean this should be understood by now

a cbm will get nit pick to death but maybe yall just aren't used to it in MCU :lol:

but trust me, it's barely Friday morning now, this weekend is going to be overflowing to the brim of praise and positivity before anyone can say "IW broke the weekend box office"

there was a moment on BP face when he wish he still had kilmonger. dude was a strategic genius. you give him prep time like batman, he would've figured out how to stop josh brolin.

Man OH MAN
This film def lived up to the hype, especially for a first parter.
Starlord left me embarrasses that I rocked my red leather jacket to the film :smh:

My thoughts and I'm still processing
-Thanos, easily the best villain for me and I know I'll catch flack for putting him above Ledger, but I honestly didn't think it was possible to put a villain in the spotlight the way they did with Thanos, because I thought I'd grow tired of hearing his evil plan and seeing him laugh about it every scene. But damn did they add layers to him and it was great to watch up until that final frame. T

-My Standout avenger was Doctor Strange, dude put in WORK. He had that swag for sure, he already went toe to toe with Dormamuu, so Thanos was nothing to him. Dude wasn't havin it with Stark either :lol:
-Thor was incredible too. Opening scene and the scene when he was talking to Rocket about failing while tears were streaming down his face:frown:
-Ebony Maw was the best of the black order. I loved how you could tell it was Carrie and they made sure to show Proxima's face up close when they could
-LOVED how they introduced the GOTG and gave you that feel when its their film "Rubberband Man" :pimp:
-Convos with Gamorra(perfectly balanced)(I want that Knife) and that soul stone convo were AMAZING

-Spidey and those kicks "Mystical Kick!" "Kick from the left."
-"Footloose still the greatest movie of all time?" "It never was.":lol:
-"Why is Gamorra." :lol:
-"Take names, and take ***" bruh Starks expressions :rofl:
-Think I was the only person HOWLING at Tobias Funke:rofl:
- "I'am Steve Rogers"
-"New Haircut??" "Yes and I see you copied me with the beard."

I ordered this book from mondo about a couple of months ago and completely forgot about it. Of course this was before I knew Marvel would be releasing a book in November.
It's got interviews with the Russo's and Feige as well as articles about the infinity comics and one on Stan Lee's cameos, as well as a collection of the Posters they've done for the various films
IMG_20180426_154634.jpg
IMG_20180426_154743~2.jpg
MVIMG_20180426_154732~2.jpg
IMG_20180426_154811~2.jpg
MVIMG_20180426_154821~2.jpg

IMG_20180427_113344_2.jpg

My Mom's Bday is tomorrow and taking her to brunch sunday and she has a ton of awesome black art, so much that I rarely touch getting her anything. I'm hoping she loves this though. She really loved BP
IMG_20180427_113538_2.jpg

i mean this should be understood by now

a cbm will get nit pick to death but maybe yall just aren't used to it in MCU :lol:

but trust me, it's barely Friday morning now, this weekend is going to be overflowing to the brim of praise and positivity before anyone can say "IW broke the weekend box office"
Most definitely. I’m used to the nitpicking movies just not here lol I roasted age of Ultron while in the movie lol

But I’m on the side of the nitpicking is warranted but not a reason to get emotional over. Plenty of people (outside of NT) all emotional right now

Credit to the Russos for not having Tony at the center of the film and for how we was portrayed. He was his normal self but angrier. He wasnt with the bull**** and I liked how he wanted to straight up attack Thanos

Credit to the Russos for not having Tony at the center of the film and for how we was portrayed. He was his normal self but angrier. He wasnt with the bull**** and I liked how he wanted to straight up attack Thanos

that arrogance is what got him shanked in the yard.

Bruh. War machine had his shining moment too. Dude went off.

Thor been had his powers, but he didn’t have the weapon to kill a titan. He had Thanos. Should have listened to him.

one thing i would've wanted to see was everyone at the same place fighting thanos, but i guess they have to save that for A4..
yeah I wanted to see that too. But it made up for his children which I still think died way to easy. At least a few. But save it for 4 I guess

Back
Top Bottom