WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

So we're looking at Captain America 4 in the latter half of 2023 or sometime in 2024. Plus Fantastic 4 too.

1619900148661.png

thought this was Frank Castle for one second

Damn, so we wont see an Avengers/team up movie in about 2025 maybe 2026? With that long of a wait, you'll bet that it will make $1B easily.

BW movie more and more seems out of place. Producers like “we promised her we’d do what??” and just threw it together :lol:

Ps: I’m sure the movie will be fine

Black widow, Shang Chi, and The Eternals shouldn't even be in phase 4. I can speak for everyone that we don't care about those 3 films. Should have just given us Spiderman in July and everyone would be happy.

Black widow, Shang Chi, and The Eternals shouldn't even be in phase 4. I can speak for everyone that we don't care about those 3 films. Should have just given us Spiderman in July and everyone would be happy.
The first gen is over dude. We’re not getting phase 1 redone over and over. Accept the new characters. I think this next gen will begin with new blood and end with vets like the X-men and F4. I’m good with that

BW movie more and more seems out of place. Producers like “we promised her we’d do what??” and just threw it together :lol:

Ps: I’m sure the movie will be fine

I'm cool with them throwing Scarlett a bone with her own solo adventure before she rides off into the MCU sunset.

Plus, I'd rather see Florence going forward with the sexy espionage spy role. I've had my fill of Scarlett in those shoes.

Back
Top Bottom