WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Last edited:
If you think about it, if someone popped up and put a magical force field around a town, why would you not go to a expert on the matter? What’s-his-name spent the whole series trying to be magic with science. Ain’t no logic here, fam. :lol:

Was supposed to be in the Finale..... Damn Feige. :smh:

PO

They could've kept that in.
If you think about it, if someone popped up and put a magical force field around a town, why would you not go to a expert on the matter? What’s-his-name spent the whole series trying to be magic with science. Ain’t no logic here, fam. :lol:
They didn't know it was magic. They approached all of the infinity stones through scientific reasoning. They keep going at any new problem with a scientific approach.

If BW hits $1b, I'd expect every film after to average that at the very least.
Had this pandemic not happened I had BW doing a billi to surprise most of the naysayers.

Last edited:
Black widow, Shang Chi, and The Eternals shouldn't even be in phase 4. I can speak for everyone that we don't care about those 3 films. Should have just given us Spiderman in July and everyone would be happy.
05E79F7C-CAF0-413E-B40A-F151CEF7F4D7.gif

this nba x marvel telecast is funny :lol:

commentators are all in and the set-up is kind of awesome but cringey at the same time

im entertained though

Weird request, but ok. :lol:

View attachment 2790912

PO
LOL. It's an inside joke in this thread. He wasn't being literal.

Back story was SlaughterX came in here and trashed Wandavision after 3 episodes and cancelled his subscription. But he did a weird flex by posting his CC statement that showed his credit limit and his other expenditures just to prove he cancelled his subscription lolol.

Wait, who was the one who did this first? Did they ever come back? :lol: Homie probably secretly renewed and just doesn’t comeback to this thread. :lol:

EDIT:Right on time! :lol: So now we know who it coming in here with the burner talking crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom