WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

i sure was in that rick and morty thread
dude got exposed
i dont watch
and havent been in thread since
also gave away the blurays i had just bought
so dont tell me **** about my morals
and i didnt say that u said i made that kinda joke
u didnt comprehend clearly what i was saying in my post
Sure.

You was laughing at the show when you did watch it though.

#FakeMorals

what is supposed to be wrong with this that i'm missing?

It wasn’t in the movie. It was a completely different scene with Peter saving Mantis, Drax and Star Lord. Way slower, way less spectacular and he wasn’t dodging meteors :smh:

Maybe because Spider-Man didn't perform the full flip. I'm officially giving this movie a 3/10.

:lol:

what were his webs attached to
to let him swing

It was supposed to be debris. I was so hyped for this scene. The thought of the Russo’s giving us Spider-man in space was just so exciting. Alas... :smh:

It wasn’t in the movie. It was a completely different scene with Peter saving Mantis, Drax and Star Lord. Way slower, way less spectacular and he wasn’t dodging meteors :smh:

This complaint, among many others of yours, is so nitpicky

It's like complaining that the sun in the sky is a fraction of a quarter off from the angle you wanted it to be at and this is the reason why you can't enjoy the sunset :lol:

This complaint, among many others of yours, is so nitpicky

It's like complaining that the sun in the sky is a fraction of a quarter off from the angle you wanted it to be at and this is the reason why you can't enjoy the sunset :lol:

CINEMATIC EVENT OF A LIFETIME MY ***

tumblr_pd1nr4b2Bk1tlgqkgo1_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pd1nr4b2Bk1tlgqkgo2_r1_400.gif

The fact that the whole charging scene that made the whole world stop and talk about the trailer wasn’t even in Infinity War speaks volumes to everything wrong with IW. Things we were supposed to get but didn’t...
How do we know it’s not going to be in avengers 4?

The fact that the whole charging scene that made the whole world stop and talk about the trailer wasn’t even in Infinity War speaks volumes to everything wrong with IW. Things we were supposed to get but didn’t...

Wait, what??

What charging scene?

Dude really need to watch the 1st trailer again if he think THe charging scene at the end is what caused people to stop and talk

I mean they had the iron damn spider in the 1st trailer

Have they (russo bros) ever commented on that wakanda scene with hulk? why it was changed or removed from the movie?

Dude really need to watch the 1st trailer again if he think THe charging scene at the end is what caused people to stop and talk

I mean they had the iron damn spider in the 1st trailer

The score.

Thanos

Guardians of the Galaxy meeting Thor.

It's been a while since I've seen the trailer but just off the top of my head that's some stuff I was really excited about over the charging scene. I mean, that charging scene didn't even have all the Avengers. I think the most people talked about that scene was wondering when the rest of the Avengers was going to come into the picture at wakanda.. The answer is that nobody else came of course, except for Thor

Back
Top Bottom