MARVEL C U Thread -* we love you 3000 STAN LEE *- Spidey Byke... for closure

sb

formerly franc
Joined Oct 22, 2012
for the avid comic book readers, is doom stronger than thanos?

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
Joined Jan 5, 2011
Secret Wars, I don’t know how canon that is though Doom had crazy insane powers in that story :lol:

Edit:

Featuring Annihilus as his butler
It's canon but it's like talking about when Thanos defeated the living embodiment of eternity with the infinity gauntlet.

Black Widow could do that if you gave her that specific upgrade.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 23, 2010
It's canon but it's like talking about when Thanos defeated the living embodiment of eternity with the infinity gauntlet.

Black Widow could do that if you have her that specific upgrade.
After the event everything went back to “normal” though, right? Aside from the other multiverse characters leaking into 616?

Joined Jun 1, 2007
Will the digital copy that comes with the steel book for IW be better version than the one I bought on Google Play?

Joined Jul 15, 2001
:lol: you are too persistent. You know I never mentioned that. I was looking back through the first 20 or so pages of this thread and I saw I mentioned Chiwetal Ejiofor as Panther or Djimon Honsou but was pissed cause they used him as a throwaway for Guardians 1
Djimon Honsou is in Captain Marvel playing the same char

Joined Aug 6, 2012
According to Deadline, Marvel Studios is trying to seek a compromise with Disney that would bring James Gunn back, but it's unclear if they want him back as a writer or a director, or both.

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
Joined Jan 5, 2011
After the event everything went back to “normal” though, right? Aside from the other multiverse characters leaking into 616?
Pretty much.

F4 (well the Richards family) were said to be dead with in that universe while they actually went around recreating the multiverse.

The 616 universe is now the prime universe of the multiverse.

Top Bottom