WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I can't imagine something mattering less than Peter Quills father matching the comics.

Peter a drastically different character in the movies anyways.

AnL Quill is different.

Sadly the current cosmic universe is based on the movies, not the other way around :smh:

Bendis should be banned from Cosmic Universe. Stick to street level characters like the characters getting Netflix shows. That's where his talents are.

Last edited:
shouldnt they switch BP and Strange? i think it flows better in the timeline.

BP and Infinity War should switch and Inhumans and Infinity War pt. 2 but I understand wanting to kick off the summer movie season with Avengers. I just dont see it as a movie that needs that date anymore and it is just a 2 month difference for both switches to make it flow better.

What I'm more so wondering is how is Civil War going to be just one film. How do you fit that much depth and introduction of new characters who will require a good bit of screen time to one film....

Hmm.....

What I'm more so wondering is how is Civil War going to be just one film. How do you fit that much depth and introduction of new characters who will require a good bit of screen time to one film....

Hmm.....

Its already been established that it aint comic book civil war. It is more like an X-Comic dealing with the mutant registration action than the Civil War event.

He has a point though. Introducing Spidey and BP is huge to cram in a 2 hour movie. Unless they have a longer run time.

What I'm thinking is that Civil War is going to take place a good couple of years after Ultron and the newer heroes will just be there. Slight references to their origins.

But that seems obvious

BP is going to likely only have a brief intro then go along with whatever his role is, he does have a solo film afterwards so they do not need to dive too deep into his character. He'll probably have a Rhodes/War Machine type of capacity in the film. He's there and he does matter to the events but not the main focus?

As for Spidey, everyone already know who he is and if the old email hacks are to be believed, they only planned to have him as a cameo. Of course that could have changed now. If they do give Spidey a bigger part though then that likely cuts to BPs screentime, which would suck but ya'll wanted your Spidey in MCU.

But at the end of the day, the film is going to be Cap vs IM with Spidey and BP and the rest of the cast like Falcon (and maybe WM), BW, etc... having smaller parts that just takes sides.

He has a point though. Introducing Spidey and BP is huge to cram in a 2 hour movie. Unless they have a longer run time.

To use Empire Strikes Back as a reference, IM can go off and recruit Spidey half of the movie while Cap is in Wakanda. I don't see why that can't work as long as they treat Cap 3 as an Avenger 2.5 instead of a full stand-alone film.

I agree with everything they said. I am not too ecstatic about this deal at all. People will join me when Venom joins (or cant join?) the MCU after a terrible Sony made Venom movie.

At least we'll have Doc Oc done right since he'll likely be in the solo movies

Last edited:
Yes I've heard him speak. I still think he'd do fine. It really doesn't take much and being a marvel movie he's probably be on screen for 7 mins anyway :lol:

#whosthebadguy?

Sony's going to make the Venom film though and it's a solo film, not Marvel.

Unless of course Paul Heyman is Eddie Brocks mouth piece in the film then it could work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom