WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

If the Pym Particles thing is how it played out...Then that means ol’ boy didn’t hook up with his niece...So that’s a plus...

Since we're nitpicking, did Hank not notice the missing vials? Or did Cap replace them along with each timeline's stones.

Back to the Captain, if he's aged in the movie's timeline - does that mean he somehow forked another timeline and then came back to this one? What happens in that forked timeline? :lol:

tumblr_pqm0kxMkxC1thvydt_250.gif

Me the moment I heard "on your left" and seen T'Challa walk out the portal

I almost entered the Astral dimension.

Since we're nitpicking, did Hank not notice the missing vials? Or did Cap replace them along with each timeline's stones.

Back to the Captain, if he's aged in the movie's timeline - does that mean he somehow forked another timeline and then came back to this one? What happens in that forked timeline? :lol:

Hank probably just made more when he returned. That or Steven went back to before he took the tesseract and the vile's were still there.

I still don't believe anything changes once you go back to before certain things happen.

The thing that kinda bothers me is that Cap was in that room for one second and found the pym particles, just like that

Something that important shouldn't be easy to find and steal

But ehh. I get it. The movie was already 3hrs long :lol:

Y’all forgetting time travel is instant. He can live a full life, then return the stone, then return back thus undoing the second time line. They didn’t say when you had to come back, just that you had to

Last edited:
Y’all forgetting time travel is instant. He can love a full life, then return the stone, then return back thus undoing the second time line. They didn’t say when you had to come back, just that you had to

He didn't come back via time travel tho.

Also I can't imagine the trouble Cap had putting some of those stones back.

He had to re-inject the Aether into Jane Foster?

He had to find Loki's scepter, figure out how to the stone back in, and then put it back whenever it was for whoever had it?

He had to sneak back into the SHIELD basement and put back the Tesseract?

What was that conversation like with his mortal enemy Red Skull putting back the Soul Stone?

I can only imagine the Time and Power stones being relatively hassle free to put back.

Last edited:
He didn't come back via time travel tho.

Also I can't imagine the trouble Cap had putting some of those stones back.

He had to re-inject the Aether into Jane Foster?

He had to find Loki's scepter, figure out how to the stone back in, and then put it back whenever it was for whoever had it?

He had to sneak back into the SHIELD basement and put back the Tesseract?

What was that conversation like with his mortal enemy Red Skull putting back the Soul Stone?

I can only imagine the Time and Power stones being relatively hassle free to put back.
He can do as he wants now. He said he had a full life but didn’t say what he did. He can go to pym and lives a thousand lives over and over then go back.

If Cap had come back as an old man via time travel he would have come out of the time machine.

He lived his full life and then met them at the Avengers facility just like he agreed to.

"You bet..."

I know Cap didn't stay away from the heroics the whole time he was "living a life"

Wouldn't mind seeing some of those stories...just some low level stuff

So is black widow stuck on Vormier? Remember the hulk said he wished her back when he snapped his fingers...

It will be an on-going issue as time travel/multiverse is a huge part of Marvel comics. There is a MAIN universe (Earth-616) which has all our celebrities and current events etc. When you alter the main universe 616 (by going back in time), alternate timelines are formed. Ex. wolverine goes back in time to try and stop Ultron before ultron comes to power, but it's not easy to make significant changes in the timeline, he creates many different alternate timelines in his attempts and people start getting displaced through time. There is also huge organization time variance something or other that monitors and takes care of the timelines.

Each time they go back in time something is changed and an alternate timeline (parallel) is formed. What they do in the past does NOT effect their current timeline at all, only creates a new timeline. They are only able to go back to their current timeline because they use the quantum realm. It's really confusing because they are traveling not just through time with time travel, but through SPACE (universes/timelines) with quantum realm. Quantum realm is explained as being on subatomic level and that time and space don't work the same, allowing time to be manipulated across different timelines.

Present Nebula kills past Nebula which should create a paradox and delete present Nebula right? It does not. Because past Nebula is from a different timeline that was created when they went back in time.

TLDR; Changing the past makes new timeline, doesn't change your timeline. Quantum realm allowed them to come back to their timeline instead of staying in the new (altered timeline, where they changed stuff).

ya sat through the whole movie or took a bathroom break?
dont know how some of ya do it. :lol: first watch i went was during the tony and daughter scene. was wondering why everyone was saying "i love you 3000" :lol:

Bruh that was like only 40 min in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom