WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I could of sworn IGN stated that the spin-offs won't have any connections to the MCU spiderman reboot. Spin-offs would just be Sony's. Im guessing  all solo Spidey films will be dealt with Marvel and Sony for now on.

That would be kinda stupid and a waste of time on Sony's part

That'd be great for Marvel.

Sony is just trying to save face by letting Spiderman in the MCU. It seems more like a PR move than anything else. They would have made money anyways (insert 2014 spiderman 2 box office numbers here)

tumblr_njn6jt2GTT1ts93zwo4_250.gif
tumblr_njn6jt2GTT1ts93zwo3_250.gif

tumblr_njn6jt2GTT1ts93zwo1_250.gif
tumblr_njn6jt2GTT1ts93zwo2_250.gif

could totally see O'Connell as spidey tbh

Sony is just trying to save face by letting Spiderman in the MCU. It seems more like a PR move than anything else. They would have made money anyways (insert 2014 spiderman 2 box office numbers here)

Let me clarify. The stupid part I an referring to would be the idea of Sony setting their spinoffs in a universe that is self contained.

Marvel would be ecstatic with that scenario. It'd be one less project that they can keep an eye on.

Not sure why you are bringing up that the deal is solely a PR move - I disagree, but even if I did agree it had nothing to do with what I was saying

tumblr_njn6jt2GTT1ts93zwo4_250.gif
tumblr_njn6jt2GTT1ts93zwo3_250.gif

tumblr_njn6jt2GTT1ts93zwo1_250.gif
tumblr_njn6jt2GTT1ts93zwo2_250.gif

could totally see O'Connell as spidey tbh
:lol: I really have no idea who this is.

Is this the dude that was in Unbroken? How old is he?

I can see Spidey not necessarily Peter in those gifs. Maybe if I see him with more hair or glasses on.

Last edited:
Let me clarify. The stupid part I an referring to would be the idea of Sony setting their spinoffs in a universe that is self contained.

Marvel would be ecstatic with that scenario. It'd be one less project that they can keep an eye on.

Not sure why you are bringing up that the deal is solely a PR move - I disagree, but even if I did agree it had nothing to do with what I was saying

I don't think they would have made that deal if those leaks didn't happen.

Bruh looks like Channing Tatum. That's probably the worst serious suggestion tossed out here.

That guy could actually play Eddie Brock tho

2:40 :smokin

All concerns are alleviated. Marvel so far seemed to have been actively trying to be under 2:15ish, deleting scenes that would have been better in the movies.

Guardians of the Galaxy would've been near perfect with an extra 15+ mins dedicated to Ronan and Nebula.

Last edited:
My boy @alleyzonjay :nthat:

And Master Zik Master Zik I did campaign for ASM spiderman to be the spiderman that crossed over but I could understand Marvel wanting a crack at their own interpretation after all these years....regardless I begged for civil war when others said it wouldn't and couldn't happen and was called crazy in this thread because of it

And I guaranteed spiderman would enter the MCU because of this infamous pic

View media item 1399160

So tell me now "true believers", is this an MCU picture???? :lol: :nthat: :lol:

And Master Zik Master Zik I did campaign for ASM spiderman to be the spiderman that crossed over but I could understand Marvel wanting a crack at their own interpretation after all these years....regardless I begged for civil war when others said it wouldn't and couldn't happen and was called crazy in this thread because of it

View media item 1399160

So tell me now "true believers", is this an MCU picture???? :lol: :nthat: :lol:

And what about the "infamous" pic that came around the same time that I recently posted with Inferno, Angela, and Deathlok.

Also we still dont have Nova in the MCU and I am pretty sure that Nova is Sam Alexander.

Sam Alexander confirmed? :nerd:

Could be RR cant tell.

Last edited:
That 2:40 running time is music to my ears. The running time probably does more to get me hyped than any of the trailers. That shows to me there's probably a lot of things they're holding back on

And what about the "infamous" pic that came around the same time that I recently posted with Inferno, Angela, and Deathlok.

Also we still dont have Nova in the MCU and I am pretty sure that Nova is Sam Alexander.

Sam Alexander confirmed? :nerd:

Could be RR cant tell.

It's Richard Rider.

And let me be the first to say Nova will be in Guardians 2.......

And Master Zik Master Zik I did campaign for ASM spiderman to be the spiderman that crossed over but I could understand Marvel wanting a crack at their own interpretation after all these years
The only reason you can understand is because that's what I specifically told you. Then you tried to argue against it.

**** happened in this very thread.

I see you on your revisionist history grind.
And to this day you're reasoning still makes no sense.

You tried drumming up discussion based off that and that's how this whole thing started. It's not my fault your idea for why it would happen was dumb as ****.

Last edited:
That guy could actually play Eddie Brock tho

2:40
smokin.gif

All concerns are alleviated. Marvel so far seemed to have been actively trying to be under 2:15ish, deleting scenes that would have been better in the movies.

Guardians of the Galaxy would've been near perfect with an extra 15+ mins dedicated to Ronan and Nebula.
I was thinking that too. I wish that Ronan never died and he simply fled once GotG retrieved the Infinity Stone. 

I also find it crazy how the news of Spider-Man has made Ant-Man practically non-existent lol.

Back
Top Bottom