WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

After you said you wanted Nick Cannon as T'Challa, I can believe you when you say this.

:lol: you are too persistent. You know I never mentioned that. I was looking back through the first 20 or so pages of this thread and I saw I mentioned Chiwetal Ejiofor as Panther or Djimon Honsou but was pissed cause they used him as a throwaway for Guardians 1

:lol: you are too persistent. You know I never mentioned that. I was looking back through the first 20 or so pages of this thread and I saw I mentioned Chiwetal Ejiofor as Panther or Djimon Honsou but was pissed cause they used him as a throwaway for Guardians 1

Oh so now I made that up?

You are unbelievable :smh:

If I find the original post you made saying that, I will post it.

do7kfelzxqe11.jpg

4l3l8bev8pe11.jpg

Which of these 2 F4 fan cast would you prefer?
Both are so flawed.

Just pair John with Emily.

No to John Cena.

Is Jamie Lannister suppose to be a Doom casting or something? If so, hell no. If not who is he supose to be? H.E.R.B.I.E.?

Taron >>> Zac

Would like Tim to be in the MCU.

Djimon Honsou ain't a better choice. Dude is 54.

Wouldn't mind Jim Halpert as Reed Richards at all.

I think he has range to pull off that role within the MCU.

I'm assuming this is from the latest Secret Wars? If so, I need to finish it up.

Secret Wars, I don’t know how canon that is though Doom had crazy insane powers in that story :lol:

Edit:
god-doom-kills-thanos-3.jpg

Featuring Annihilus as his butler
It's canon but it's like talking about when Thanos defeated the living embodiment of eternity with the infinity gauntlet.

Black Widow could do that if you gave her that specific upgrade.

Last edited:
It's canon but it's like talking about when Thanos defeated the living embodiment of eternity with the infinity gauntlet.

Black Widow could do that if you have her that specific upgrade.

After the event everything went back to “normal” though, right? Aside from the other multiverse characters leaking into 616?

Djimon Honsou is in Captain Marvel playing the same char

Back
Top Bottom