WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

According to Deadline, Marvel Studios is trying to seek a compromise with Disney that would bring James Gunn back, but it's unclear if they want him back as a writer or a director, or both.

Someone forward me to a iOS friendly site where I can read secret wars. Please!

c323a7a59f0f84a628b0232826a665fa--marvel-dc-mariko-yashida.jpg

:wink:

Just load them onto your device

After the event everything went back to “normal” though, right? Aside from the other multiverse characters leaking into 616?
Pretty much.

F4 (well the Richards family) were said to be dead with in that universe while they actually went around recreating the multiverse.

The 616 universe is now the prime universe of the multiverse.

You've switched sides. Guaranteed by the time aquaman comes out, you'll be a full fledged DC fan. Not that theres anything wrong with that

Lol how did I switch sides? Just cause I’m not a sheep for Infinity War? I’m still Marvel all day, I just know how to call a spade a spade.

What does Jemele Hill have to do with this?

Disney suspended Jemele because she called 45 a racist saying that she represents the company and must keep that in mind before exercising her 1st amendment rights

Disney is now trying to take back firing James Gunn, who you folks were saying is just using his Freedom of Speech to make crude jokes

The energy is not same. I wonder why.

Disney suspended Jemele because she called 45 a racist saying that she represents the company and must keep that in mind before exercising her 1st amendment rights

Jemele was suspended for comments about how people should boycott advertisers who support Jerry Jones and the Cowboys.

Last I checked, she's still with ESPN.

Not the same thing, but try again.

Jemele was suspended for comments about how people should boycott advertisers who support Jerry Jones and the Cowboys.

Last I checked, she's still with ESPN.

Not the same thing, but try again.

“Jemele Hill, the “SportsCenter” host on ESPN whose tweets last month calling President Trump a white supremacist caused the White House to call for her firing, was suspended on Monday for once again running afoul of the company’s social media policy.

After the Dallas Cowboys’ owner, Jerry Jones, said Sunday that he would bench any players who “disrespect the flag,” Hill suggested on Twitter that fans who disagreed with Jones’s stance should boycott Cowboys advertisers.”

And it’s literally the same sequence of events. Jemele tweets. The right gets upset. Jemele then gets suspended as a result. The public says how unfair what ESPN did was. She stayed suspended.

Gunn tweets. The right gets upset. Gunn then gets fired as a result. The public says how unfair what Marvel did was. There are now talks of him being reinstated as the director.

But sure it’s not the same AT ALL

Disney is now trying to take back firing James Gunn, who you folks were saying is just using his Freedom of Speech to make crude jokes

The energy is not same. I wonder why.
Who were these ppl saying she cant exercise her 1st amendment rights cuz represents the company?

Looking for the same energy at the wrong ppl.

Last edited:

???
So go ask ESPN WHY they dont have the same energy :lol:

Also you gotta at least know the key difference here is being fired and being suspended. Literally not the same sequence of events.

Cant really compare the jobs to make it parallel.

Especially when this aint nothing but politics. All those ppl going hard one way or another are just being used for it.

Bottom line being Hill aint helping Disney gross hundreds of millions if not a billi with her show. Plus guess she wasn't friends with the boss to just get off with a warning.

Gunn on the other hand has all of Hollywood clamoring for him, Feige apparently doesn't want him completely gone, already rumors of if Disney goes through with the firing WB is looking to snatch him up.

Lotta money on the line here. None of them really care about your feelings or how unfair it is. Thats life.

???
So go ask ESPN WHY they dont have the same energy :lol:

Also you gotta at least know the key difference here is being fired and being suspended. Literally not the same sequence of events.

Cant really compare the jobs to make it parallel.

Especially when this aint nothing but politics. All those ppl going hard one way or another are just being used for it.

Bottom line being Hill aint helping Disney gross hundreds of millions if not a billi with her show. Plus guess she wasn't friends with the boss to just get off with a warning.

Gunn on the other hand has all of Hollywood clamoring for him, Feige apparently doesn't want him completely gone, already rumors of if Disney goes through with the firing WB is looking to snatch him up.

Lotta money on the line here. None of them really care about your feelings or how unfair it is. Thats life.

Who owns ESPN?

Disney does which was the point nawghtyhare was attempting to make. Then the peanut gallery usual suspects said they don't see what that has to do with anything.

On top of the suspension, you guys fail to point out that Jemele lost her job as the co-lead to 6 o'clock Sportscenter as a result of all of this. She went from a very high profile to being sent away to Undefeated. The equivalent would be if they brought James Gunn back to go direct an episode of Agents of Shield. Also they originally tried to fire her outright but Michael Smith refused to do the show without her trying the Mouses hands in the process.

Back
Top Bottom