WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Just got back from the movies.
They did a great job, run time didn't bother me at all.
I thought Hulk would get a little more redemption/action though

ya sat through the whole movie or took a bathroom break?
dont know how some of ya do it. :lol: first watch i went was during the tony and daughter scene. was wondering why everyone was saying "i love you 3000" :lol:

ya sat through the whole movie or took a bathroom break?
dont know how some of ya do it. :lol: first watch i went was during the tony and daughter scene. was wondering why everyone was saying "i love you 3000" :lol:

no coffee in the afternoon, rationed water during dinner lol worked out fine

speaking of cool call-backs, wasp calling steve "cap" when he told them to get to the quantum van

So what did Cap do to his time travel quantum realm wristband when he went back at the end?

Any chance he might have given it to someone?

So what did Cap do to his time travel quantum realm wristband when he went back at the end?

Cap should be THE only person to trust who wouldn’t tamper anything. I didn’t think there’d be so many questions of what he could’ve done except stay in the cut.

Inhumans is not a safe bet on film. Not to say it couldn't be pulled off but based on the subject matter you see why they relegated it to a TV show.
They said the same about Guardians.

I think the main problem is a lot of yall are limited by the comics.

Directors with vision can improve any ip. An Inhuman movie does not have to mirror the comics or even adhere to the same rules and angles. It can be a new thing.

Y'all will see with Eternals.

Dude missed Howard the Duck and M'Baku.

Cap should be THE only person to trust who wouldn’t tamper anything. I didn’t think there’d be so many questions of what he could’ve done except stay in the cut.

It had to be cap or Thor, since mojilner had to go back too

But it probably should have been rocket or WM, considering both seemed the most business like on their trips.. or maybe let hulk see sorcery supreme again

We need a marvel one shot of captain seeing reskull.. also see sorcery supreme again could have been interesting

I think my fav moment might be peter and tony reunion man

Cap with mjolnir and tony snapping up there too.

As well as spidey instant kill mode

If he was smart he had it with him when he gave Sam the shield and just gave it to Bruce.

My thing there's another time wrist band with enough Pym particles for one trip on Natasha's dead body.

Anyone have any examples of how to explain the time traveling to a 10 year old? My nephews are bugging out about the time travel and I'm not sure how to explain it to them.

Anyone have any examples of how to explain the time traveling to a 10 year old? My nephews are bugging out about the time travel and I'm not sure how to explain it to them.

How about...they were in 6th grade, but they flew/drove backwards to when they were in 2nd grade. So they can relate/understand the concepts?

I think my fav moment might be peter and tony reunion man

Cap with mjolnir and tony snapping up there too.

As well as spidey instant kill mode

Those two scenes with Cap and Iron Man overshadowed so much cool ****, it’s incredible.

I also loved Thor’s genuine reaction to Steve being worthy. But everybody really got to shine, even for a brief second. I wish there was a little rematch battle with Strange and Maw though. I liked their little squirmish in IW.

This thing will get 3 billion. 1.2 in opening weekend and I know a lot of people who still haven’t seen it.

Back
Top Bottom