WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

As of right now, you're not wrong and I agree. But the future's wide open for possibilities and I doubt anything is off the table.

anything can definitely happen but i still want some consistency

i love fan service for the sake of fan service but if you're going to ignore your past rules then do not even bother

like you have warlock cocoon in nowhere from thor2 then all of a sudden its in gotg2 from a completely different source

it just irks me once it starts piling on, like its a small thing now but once warlock develops and then dude is birthed from another location then its just annoying

but this is first-world-nerd-problems

gotta wonder what impact cap saying "hail hydra" now would have on WS movie.. or in one of the pervious movies, it's said peggy got married and had kids and they were supposed to have peggy's husband in agent carter before it was cancelled.. plus the impact cap seeing himself and telling himself that bucky is alive prior to cap seeing bucky in WS

and then we havent seen the soul stone returned, so could that mean redskull can leave.. since the whole soul for a soul thing.. like maybe natasha or gamora could come back, but redskull grabs the opportunity
Seeing Cap saying "Hail Hydra" was so legit.

But that was still the same time when Loki took back the Tessaract, which would've created and alternate timeline from that point on, right? If it did, that timeline could be crazy.

2062CAF0-D4D3-4CB5-BFDE-E07FAC5C0CC9.jpeg

Talking with a friend at work about Endgame.. I know it wouldn't make any sense and that it would've never happened..

But imagine when the portals started opening and you seen the X-MEN walk through and the 90s theme song came on as they ran into battle. I WOULD"VE LOST MY ****! :lol::lol::lol:

Listen I damn near busted a $&@ when Cap did the Avengers Assemble line if that happen back to back I would’ve died!

What does "I love you 3000" mean? Is it a pop culture reference?

So I thought Tony’s nickname for Morgan was “3000” as in Mark 3000. Like he got to his greatest creation and he was done with the suits after she was born and that’s why when he said it on the recording I was a damn wreck. I didn’t catch the “i love you 3000” Morgan said Ron tony :lol:

Him going back to his own timeline/reality didnt do anything. the 2024 steve, going back to 1945 becomes his present while his previous past 1945-2024 becomes his future.

according to the Ancient One, only the stones being out of place cause alternate timelines. so as long as he put them all back before they were taken, everything good. MCU-616 intact lol
yeah but that means once cap gets thawed out in 2012 then there's 2 caps. fresh thawed out cap and 2023 retired cap in mcu-616

yeah but that means once cap gets thawed out in 2012 then there's 2 caps. fresh thawed out cap and 2023 retired cap in mcu-616

After thinking it over in my head for a few mins, I think that's exactly what theyre getting at.

2024 Cap goes back to 1945, lives his life out with Peggy.
2010 Cap gets thawed out, becomes captain america, joins the avengers, etc
I assume they live out their lives with both existing at the same time.

Now heres where it gets sticky:
2010 cap lives to 2024 where hes tasked with bringing the stones back. lives his life just like it plays out and sees them again at that very point as an aged old man.
I guess if you think about it as a circle, 2010 and 2024 cap living at the same time is where it opened, and then that moment when 2010 cap went back is where it closed.

Everything that happened in the past has been accounted for in the future. Like a retcon.

My head hurts now lol.

yeah i know
itll just make sense to call the current mcu mcu-616 since thats how it is in the comics
and im sure there are split timelines/realities now

i get the Ancient One says that it only splits once the the stones are taken but them putting it back would "fix it"

but...
2014 thanos came to the future and him and his whole army got clapped
plus 2014 gamora came and is now staying in 2023... so..
that 2014 timeline is oging to have a future where Thanos never collects the stones

also the Cap Conundrum

I wonder if they'll ever explore what Cap was doing behind the scenes, other than knowing he was in Peggy's guts.

If you want to get technical about it...As everything stands at the end of this movie, there would actually be 4 Caps at the convergence points of 2012 and 1970...

The Cap who was on ice / Battle of New York...

The Cap who is living out his life with Peggy...

The Cap who is on the original time heist shenanigans with Tony and everybody...

The Cap who’s replacing the stones...

Anyway there’s been a ton of Caps running around unseen in all these movies we’ve watched...

That’s assuming of course he was in fact living this whole time in the main timeline and didn’t travel to 2023 from some other timeline...But that’s a whole different discussion...

it would be cool if someone is able to photoshop an older Steve with sunglasses and a hat incognito into Peggys funeral scene in Winter Soldier

I'm a casual CBM moviegoer and I thought the 'old' Captain America ending was kinda whack in regards to time-travel and continuity, etc... They could've had the Captain simply pass the mantle onto Falcon and leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom